Please note: On successful completion of the order customers will receive an email containing a download code for activation of the product. This is normally supplied with 1 working day Mon-Fri (please select Free Delivery Option at Checkout). Internet access is required for download and activation.
Capture One Pro 21 Key Features:
- Builds upon existing tools as well as introducing brand new features and an upgraded user interface
- Full Creative Control, Asset Management, Colour Handling, and Tethered Capture functions
- The best Noise Reduction offered in any software on the market; retains colours and details in photographs shot with high ISO
- Brand new Basic Colour Editor allows you to click anywhere on the photo and adjust the hue, saturation, and lightness of any colour
- New update brings dehaze tool which eliminates hase and reducing flatness
- Improved Advanced Colour Editor and Skin Tone tools
- Enhanced White Balance Picker provides better consistency
- Newly introduced High Dynamic Range tool for highlight recovery, shadow boost, darkening of the blacks and boosting the brightest areas
- Scroll through all of the included tools and pin your favourites to the top for quick access
- 'Learn' button allows quick access a curated selection of tutorials
- Customisable shortcut keys and Enhanced Tooltips
- Support for HEIC files (8-bit), allowing editing on apple devices
- Image Culling enables you to save up to 50% of your keystrokes when sorting images
For a full list of supported cameras please visit the Capture One Pro 21 Supported Cameras page.
Please Note: This software is not compatible with every Mac iOS. Please refer to Capture One's Mac compatibility list here.
Expanded Capture One Pro 21 Key Features:
What's New for Capture One Pro 21?
This update to the software includes a range of incredibly useful additions that help to enhance your editing experience and streamline your workflow. Speed plays a big factor with the use of the Speed Edit which allows you to work seamlessly without using the slider on the interface. You can hold down hotkeys, scroll, drag or use arrow keys for quick edits. This update also provides faster asset management which increases both power and speed for faster imports, searches and browsing of your catalogues.
New ProStandard profiles provide you with more authentic colours. They allow the preservation of original in-camera colours, protecting hues from changed caused by contrast.
For Apple users, there is now support for HEIC files (8-bit) which allow for Capture One Pro's editing workflow on Apple Mac devices.
The Learn tool will help new users master Capture One quicker than ever. The Learn Button gives quick access to curated tutorials designed to help you learn step-by-step
You'll have access to tools such as Basic Colour Editor, the High Dynamic Range tool and plenty other features making the basic post-production workflow more efficient. The Crop Tool incorporates visible handles that allow you to easily visualise and transform crops. You can instantaneously crop from the centre, lock the aspect ratio via modifier keys or rotate the crop.
In addition, some enhanced features found in the previous versions of Capture One Pro include the improved copy/apply of layers. You can copy layers (including images with varying formats and sizes) and masks without replacing the existing layer on the destination photo. Other enhanced features include the Adjustment Clipboard, Browser Thumbnail Resolution (increased by 50%), and White Balance Picker that has been re-designed to deliver a much better consistency. In the past the White Balance Picker's results could deviate depending on the noise of the image, an issue that has now been minimised.
Improved User Interface
On top of the brand new tools, some smaller changes have been made to elevate your workflow further. Text has been added to icons so that you can find tools quickly and conveniently; the adjustment clipboard has been simplified, and masking tools are now much more accessible. Keyboard shortcuts are customisable and feature new shortcuts for zoom, full screen, and focus mask amongst other functions. Capture One 21's improvements are present within the smallest details, including being able to adjust the viewer background colour and get higher resolution thumbnails with just one click.
Capture One Pro 21 supports a wide variety of cameras and is constantly evolving to facilitate the latest cameras and lenses to cater to the needs of both enthusiasts and professionals. RAW support is offered for all flagship camera brands in addition to profiling and image correction support for lenses. Individual camera's RAW formats are carefully evaluated and interpreted enabling the software to present images with the best fidelity.
Phase One prides itself on creating an editing software capable of bringing out nuances and subtleties, suitable for any style of work. For lenses, corrections for various common optical issues including chromatic aberration is available as needed. Thanks to this, you have the best possible version of your image to work with.
The latest lens support includes the Rodenstock 23mm IXU. The software also offers support for DNG files ensuring that you get the most accurate colours and details out of any drone, camera model, or even a smartphone capable of capturing DNG files.
Back to top