Capture One Pro 20 is the latest upgrade to the renowned Capture One Pro; offering a more intuitive, dynamic, and better than ever user experience. The upgrades have been made in accordance with user feedback and as a result the software features a refined design, significant workflow improvements, and brand new processing capabilities. These new functions along with highly-responsive tools provide creators of all levels of expertise with powerful post-production software. Develop gorgeous images from RAW files in a customisable, time-efficient workflow. On top of this, the user interface has also seen improvements making Capture One Pro 20 easy to use for newcomers.
Please note: On successful completion of the order customers will receive an email containing a download code for activation of the product. This is normally supplied with 1 working day Mon-Fri (please select Free Delivery Option at Checkout). Internet access is required for download and activation.
Capture One Pro 20 Key Features:
- Supports cameras manufactured by Fujifilm
- Fujifilm Film Simulations
- Builds upon existing tools as well as introducing brand new features and an upgraded user interface
- Full Creative Control, Asset Management, Colour Handling, and Tethered Capture functions
- The best Noise Reduction offered in any software on the market; retains colours and details in photographs shot with high ISO
- Brand new Basic Colour Editor allows you to click anywhere on the photo and adjust the hue, saturation, and lightness of any colour
- Improved Advanced Colour Editor and Skin Tone tools
- Enhanced White Balance Picker provides better consistency
- Newly introduced High Dynamic Range tool for highlight recovery, shadow boost, darkening of the blacks and boosting the brightest areas
- Scroll through all of the included tools and pin your favourites to the top for quick access
- Customisable shortcut keys
- Image Culling enables you to save up to 50% of your keystrokes when sorting images
For a full list of supported cameras please visit the Capture One Pro 20 Supported Cameras page.
Expanded Capture One Pro 20 Key Features:
Brand New Features
In addition to tools such as Basic Colour Editor and the High Dynamic Range tool there are plenty of features making the basic post-production workflow more efficient. The Crop Tool incorporates visible handles that allow you to easily visualise and transform crops. You can instantaneously crop from the centre, lock the aspect ratio via modifier keys or rotate the crop.
As well as brand new features there are plenty of enhanced features found in the previous version of Capture One Pro. This includes the improved copy/apply of layers. You can copy layers (including images with varying formats and sizes) and masks without replacing the existing layer on the destination photo. Other enhanced features include the Adjustment Clipboard, Browser Thumbnail Resolution (increased by 50%), and White Balance Picker that has been re-designed to deliver a much better consistency. In the past the White Balance Picker’s results could deviate depending on the noise of the image, an issue that has now been minimised.
Improved User Interface
On top of the brand new tools, some smaller changes have been made to elevate your workflow further. Text has been added to icons so that you can find tools quickly and conveniently; the adjustment clipboard has been simplified, and masking tools are now much more accessible. Keyboard shortcuts are customisable and feature new shortcuts for zoom, full screen, and focus mask amongst other functions. Capture One Pro 20’s improvements are present within the smallest details, including being able to adjust the viewer background colour and get higher resolution thumbnails with just one click.
The software offers support for DNG files ensuring that you get the most accurate colours and details out of any drone, camera model, or even a smartphone capable of capturing DNG files.
Capture One Pro 20 Product Video:
Capture One 20 Highlights | What's new in Capture One 20
Back to top