The Cokin Expert Kit plus Holder and Rings (H3H3-21) contains: 1 x ND4 filter; 1 x GND4 filter; 1 x GND8 filter; a P-series filter holder; and 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, and 62mm adapter rings. The Expert Kit gives you all the essential tools required to take brilliant and creative photographs.
Cokin Gradual ND Kit plus Holder Includes:
- ND4 Filter with 2 stop density
- GND4 filter with 2 stop density
- GND8 filter with 3 stop density
- P-series filter holder measuring 84x84mm
- Adapter rings: 52, 55, 58, 62mm
Introduction to the Cokin Filters
There are 4 different sizes of filters to choose from: A series / P series / Z-Pro professional series and X-Pro professional series. The Cokin P Series are for large diameter lenses up to 82mm. Recommended for focal lengths from 28mm onwards (35mm format). Specially adapted to today's digital SLRs. Filters are 84mm wide.
The Cokin size chart
What are Cokin filters made from?
CR-39 Organic Glass: All Cokin filters are manufactured from CR-39 organic glass - originally launched for the vision lens industry, CR-39 organic glass boasts several major features:
- Extra lightweight
- Highly resistant to shocks, meaning that photographers, videographers and cameramen can handle the filters in complete confidence and safety
- Excellent optical transmission and high compatibility to colouring, making Cokin filters the proven choice of photographers worldwide
How the Cokin System works
The Cokin Creative Filter System consists of three main components: A filter holder / Adapter ring and a Filter.
1. Screw the adapter ring onto your lens.
2. Slide the filter holder on the adapter ring until it snaps in place. The filter holder is now solidly attached to the lens, yet it can rotate both left and right.
3. Slide the filter into one of the filter holder slots. The one closest to the filter holder housing is the narrowest; it allows the use of round filters with notched edges (polarizer, star filters..). The two central slots are intended for square filters. The outer slot can be used either for an additional filter or for a coupling ring.
Back to top
Back to top
||84 x 84 mm