Designed for photographers looking to shoot long-exposure photography, the Cokin Z-Pro Full ND Kit is comprised of 3 popular graduated ND filters: GND2 filter X121L (1-stop, hard grad); GND4 filter X121M (2-stop, hard grad); and GND8 filter X121S (3-stop, soft grad). These filters reduce the amount of light reaching the sensor, allowing the user to experiment with distance and depth of field.
Cokin X-Pro ND Grad Kit Includes:
- 1x GND2 X121L filter (1 f-stop, hard-edged transition)
- 1x GND4 X121M filter (2 f-stops hard-edged transition)
- 1x GND8 X121S filter (3 f-stops soft-edged transition)
Please note that the X-series filter holder and adapter rings are not included and need to be purchased separately.
Introduction to the Cokin Filters
There are 4 different sizes of filters to choose from: A series / P series / Z-Pro professional series and X-Pro professional series. The Cokin P Series are for large diameter lenses up to 82mm. Recommended for focal lengths from 28mm onwards (35mm format). Specially adapted to today's digital SLRs. Filters are 84mm wide.
The Cokin size chart
What are Cokin filters made from?
CR-39 Organic Glass: All Cokin filters are manufactured from CR-39 organic glass - originally launched for the vision lens industry, CR-39 organic glass boasts several major features:
- Extra lightweight
- Highly resistant to shocks, meaning that photographers, videographers and cameramen can handle the filters in complete confidence and safety
- Excellent optical transmission and high compatibility to colouring, making Cokin filters the proven choice of photographers worldwide
How the Cokin System works
The Cokin Creative Filter System consists of three main components: A filter holder / Adapter ring and a Filter.
1. Screw the adapter ring onto your lens.
2. Slide the filter holder on the adapter ring until it snaps in place. The filter holder is now solidly attached to the lens, yet it can rotate both left and right.
3. Slide the filter into one of the filter holder slots. The one closest to the filter holder housing is the narrowest; it allows the use of round filters with notched edges (polarizer, star filters..). The two central slots are intended for square filters. The outer slot can be used either for an additional filter or for a coupling ring.
Back to top
Back to top
||Graduated Neutral Density