Dedo 3 light Kit - Bicolour AC (Standard) (2x DLED / 1x Felloni)
The Dedo 3 light Kit - Bicolour AC (Standard) (2x DLED / 1x Felloni) is a compact kit that offers a great deal of lighting power, thanks to two DLED4.1 lighting heads and a softer, versatile Felloni LED panel. Robustly constructed from water-resistant materials, the kit travels well and is perfect for a travelling photographer or videographer who needs a sophisticated kit for location work. More
1x Dedo 3 light Kit - Bicolour AC (Standard) (2x DLED / 1x Felloni) Sorry, there are no more available.
Finance options available
The Dedo 3 light Kit - Bicolour AC (Standard) (2x DLED / 1x Felloni) is a compact kit that offers a great deal of lighting power, thanks to two DLED4.1 lighting heads and a softer, versatile Felloni LED panel. Robustly constructed from water-resistant materials, the kit travels well and is perfect for a travelling photographer or videographer who needs a sophisticated kit for location work.
This Bi-Colour LED kit combines a softer Felloni source with two very versatile and award-winning Dedolight DLED4.1 units - the kit is compact with lots of potential to make great images.
Dedolight DLED4.1 LED
Dedolight has combined its award-winning optical system with its own colour-correct LED technology to come out with yet another beautifully engineered award-winning lighting fixture.
- Daylight-balanced colour correct LED 40w source
- Continuous dimming with no colour shift.
- With remote electronics and 16 mm (5/8") stand fitting
- Passive cooling (no fan)
Dedolight's patented aspheric optics work in combination with specially developed LED light sources in daylight and bi-colour variations, making the kit ideal for use as a multi-functional and versatile interview, drama and documentary light.
Note: 12v Battery Ballat available for this system
Tecpro - Dedo Colour Felloni
The Tecpro range is a favourite amongst rental companies, known for its superior colour properties and robust build quality. Regardless of model, they are all built from robust water resistant material and made to withstand the rigour of the road. Further to that, in the unlikely event there are problems, local servicing is available both under guarantee and for the longer term.
The Dedocolour range set themselves apart by using the very best LEDs currently available, this means that the user can expect great fully saturated skin tones and colour reproduction.
Advantages of the Tecpro range:
- Good colour reproduction (skin tones)
- 30% more power output compared to similar units (lumen per watt)
- 50% less power consumption - 24w (50w)
- Longer battery life
- Tough water-resistant rain-proof housing
- Distance diffuser included
- On board dimmer unit - with remote cable
- DMX accessories available
- V-Mount and D-Tap built in
- V-Mount AC adapter included
- Very good selection of accessories
Kit consists of:
- 2 x DLED4-BI Dedolight focusing LED light head, bicolor
- 2 x DT4-BI power supply for DLED4 bicolor light heads
- 2 x DPLS light shield ring
- 2 x DBD8 standard barn door (eight leaves)
- 1 x DP1.1 imager projection attachment
- 1 x DPGH steel gobo holder (size 'M')
- 1 x GM-GMAS gobo Master Kit with 10x useful window/breakup gobos
- 2 x DFH gel filter holder
- 1 1 x DGW gel filter set, warm tone (fits Classic Series filter holder)
- 1 x DGMD gel filter set, mixed diffusion (fits Classic Series filter holder)
- 1 x DGCOL gel filter set, color effect (fits Classic Series filter holder)
- 1 x TP-DCOL-BI50HO Felloni dedocolor LED panel bicolor high output 50°
- 1 x TP-LONI-SBX42 Felloni soft box with 2 barn doors and 2 diffusers
- 1 x TP-LONI-SBXGRID40 Felloni textile grid for soft box, 40°
- 3 x DST Dedolight stands
- 1 x DH2 wall holder
- 1 x CLAMP1 Dedolight clamp
- 1 x DBPSLED backpack, small, with dividers for Felloni pane.
- 1 Size: 60 x 50 x 30 cm (24 x 20 x 12").
- 1 Weight: 17.6kg
|No. Of Heads||3|
Your flexible credit options available
Interest Bearingwith a choice of repayment plans over 12, 24 or 36 months 9.9% APR (representative)
Buy now pay later36 month loan with a six month deferral period, 18.9% APR (representative)
Interest Bearing Finance
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Novuna Consumer Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 9.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
|12 Months||24 Months||36 Months|
|Monthly Instalment||11 x £476.33||23 x £249.40||35 x £173.98|
|Total Amount Repayable||£5,715.96||£5,985.60||£6,263.28|
|Representative||9.9% APR||9.9% APR||9.9% APR|
Buy now pay later
The Buy Now Pay Later option comprises a 36 month loan following a six month deferral period.
During the six-month deferral period, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is partially repaid within six months, the remaining interest will be adjusted to reflect the new balance. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, however, a £29 early settlement fee is payable in respect of repayments within these six months.
Following the six-month deferral period, Novuna Personal Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 18.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Novuna Personal Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six-month deferral period is due to elapse.
|Balance settled in full within the six month deferral period||Balance NOT settled in full within the six month deferral period|
|Monthly Instalment||-||36 x £11.57|
|Total Amount Repayable||£329||£416.52|
|Representative||18.9% APR||18.9% APR|
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Novuna Consumer Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Novuna Consumer Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.