The Dedo 3 light Kit - Bicolour AC (Standard) (2x DLED / 1x Felloni) is a compact kit that offers a great deal of lighting power, thanks to two DLED4.1 lighting heads and a softer, versatile Felloni LED panel. Robustly constructed from water-resistant materials, the kit travels well and is perfect for a travelling photographer or videographer who needs a sophisticated kit for location work.
This Bi-Colour LED kit combines a softer Felloni source with two very versatile and award-winning Dedolight DLED4.1 units – the kit is compact with lots of potential to make great images.
Dedolight DLED4.1 LED
Dedolight has combined its award-winning optical system with its own colour-correct LED technology to come out with yet another beautifully engineered award-winning lighting fixture.
- Daylight-balanced colour correct LED 40w source
- Continuous dimming with no colour shift.
- With remote electronics and 16 mm (5/8") stand fitting
- Passive cooling (no fan)
Dedolight's patented aspheric optics work in combination with specially developed LED light sources in daylight and bi-colour variations, making the kit ideal for use as a multi-functional and versatile interview, drama and documentary light.
Note: 12v Battery Ballat available for this system
Tecpro - Dedo Colour Felloni
The Tecpro range is a favourite amongst rental companies, known for its superior colour properties and robust build quality. Regardless of model, they are all built from robust water resistant material and made to withstand the rigour of the road. Further to that, in the unlikely event there are problems, local servicing is available both under guarantee and for the longer term.
The Dedocolour range set themselves apart by using the very best LEDs currently available, this means that the user can expect great fully saturated skin tones and colour reproduction.
Advantages of the Tecpro range:
- Good colour reproduction (skin tones)
- 30% more power output compared to similar units (lumen per watt)
- 50% less power consumption – 24w (50w)
- Longer battery life
- Tough water-resistant rain-proof housing
- Distance diffuser included
- On board dimmer unit - with remote cable
- DMX accessories available
- V-Mount and D-Tap built in
- V-Mount AC adapter included
- Very good selection of accessories
Kit consists of:
Back to top
- 2 x DLED4-BI Dedolight focusing LED light head, bicolor
- 2 x DT4-BI power supply for DLED4 bicolor light heads
- 2 x DPLS light shield ring
- 2 x DBD8 standard barn door (eight leaves)
- 1 x DP1.1 imager projection attachment
- 1 x DPGH steel gobo holder (size 'M')
- 1 x GM-GMAS gobo Master Kit with 10x useful window/breakup gobos
- 2 x DFH gel filter holder
- 1 1 x DGW gel filter set, warm tone (fits Classic Series filter holder)
- 1 x DGMD gel filter set, mixed diffusion (fits Classic Series filter holder)
- 1 x DGCOL gel filter set, color effect (fits Classic Series filter holder)
- 1 x TP-DCOL-BI50HO Felloni dedocolor LED panel bicolor high output 50°
- 1 x TP-LONI-SBX42 Felloni soft box with 2 barn doors and 2 diffusers
- 1 x TP-LONI-SBXGRID40 Felloni textile grid for soft box, 40°
- 3 x DST Dedolight stands
- 1 x DH2 wall holder
- 1 x CLAMP1 Dedolight clamp
- 1 x DBPSLED backpack, small, with dividers for Felloni pane.
- 1 Size: 60 x 50 x 30 cm (24 x 20 x 12").
- 1 Weight: 17.6kg
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £207.29
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.