The Dedo 4 light DLED Kit - Bicolour AC/DC (Master) offers some serious lighting power thanks to four hefty DLED4 units. Its specially designed LED chips ensure faithful colour reproduction, while the kit as a whole can be packaged into a soft case for easy transportation. Combine this with the fact that the lights can be battery operated and you have an excellent choice of kit for location work.
4 light LED Soft/Hard Kit – ready to go with both mains and DC/battery operation
An excellent location lighting kit conveniently packaged into a small soft case, combining the optical quality and control from the award winning Dedo DLED4 fixture with battery operation and a handle for hand held usage (standard 16mm stand can also be used).
Bi Colour LED
This kit is Bi Colour – the DLED4 units use Dedolight's proprietary LED chip, specifically formulated for digital cameras and promising faithful skin tones and colour reproduction.
Dedolight has combined its award-winning optical system with its own colour-correct LED technology to produce a beautifully engineered, award-winning lighting fixture.
Back to top
- Colour correct LED 40w source
- Continuous dimming with no colour shift.
- With remote electronics and 16mm (5/8") stand fitting
- Passive cooling (no fan)
Kit consists of:
- 4 x DLED4-BI dedolight focusing LED light head, bicolor
- 4 x DT4-BI power supply for DLED4 bicolor light heads
- 4 x DT4-BI-BAT-AB battery power supply for DLED4 bicolor light heads (D-TAP)
- 4 x DPLS light shield ring
- 4 x DBD8 standard barn door (eight leaves)
- 2 x DLSR70 speed ring for CLASSIC Series and DLED4 light heads
- 2 x DSBSXS Dedoflex mini soft box
- 2 x DLGRIDXS grid (40°), fits mini soft box
- 1 x DP1.1 imager projection attachment
- 1 x DPGH steel gobo holder (size 'M')
- 1 x GM-GMAS - Gobo Master Kit with 10x usefull window/breakup gobos
- 3 x DFX glasses three structur glass filters with holder DFXT6-R / DFXT10-B / DFXT11-P
- 1 x DPACP accessory pouch
- 4 x DFH gel filter holder
- 1 x DGW gel filter set, warm tone (fits Classic Series filter holder)
- 1 x DGMD gel filter set, mixed diffusion (fits Classic Series filter holder)
- 1 x DGCOL gel filter set, color effect (fits Classic Series filter holder)
- 4 x LiTH 95 SI batteries with internal charger
- 4 x DCAB3IEC-E mains cable for LiTH
- 4 x DLBCA2-V belt adapter for V-Mount batteries D-TAP power out socket
- 1 x DH2 wall holder
- 1 x CLAMP1 Dedolight clamp
- 4 x DST Dedolight stands
- 1 x DSCXLW soft case large, with wheels
Size: 94 x 30 x 38 cm (37 x 11.8 x 14.9 ")
. Weight: 26.8 kg.
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £318.19
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.