The Dedo 4 light Kit - Bicolour DC (Basic) (2x DLED / 2x Felloni) combines two powerful DLED 4 units with two versatile Felloni LED panels to create a comprehensive lighting system that packs away neatly into a convenient case. The units are able to run efficiently on battery power, making the kit as a whole ideal for location work.
4 light LED Soft/Hard Kit - Ready to go with DC/battery operation
An excellent location lighting kit conveniently packaged into two compact cases. This kit combines the optical quality and control from the award winning Dedo DLED4 fixture with a softer quality output of the Dedocolour Felloni LED Panel. This kit provides the elements needed to craft good quality three-dimensional images in a very convenient package.
Bi Colour LED
All of the equipment in this kit is Bi colour – the DLED4 units display Dedolight's proprietary LED chip specifically formulated for digital camera chips for the DLED series. The Felloni LED panel features Dedocolour LEDs, which are the latest LED sources and produce a very high quality spectral output. Skin tones and faithful colour reproduction will be excellent from all the equipment included in this kit.
DLED4 LED powerful & versatile
Dedolight has combined its award-winning optical system with its own colour-correct LED technology to come out with yet another beautifully engineered award winning lighting fixture.
- Colour correct LED 40w source
- Continuous dimming with no colour shift
- With remote electronics and 16 mm (5/8") stand fitting
- Passive cooling (No Fan)
Dedolight Patented Aspheric Optics in combination with specially developed LED light sources in Daylight and Bicolour variations. For use as a multi-functional and versatile interview, drama and documentary light, for accents and special effects.
Note: 12v Battery Ballast available for this system
Felloni LED Panels
The Tecpro range is a favourite amongst rental companies – the Dedocolour versions are known for their superior colour properties and robust build quality. They also offer one of the highest lumen/watt ratios, providing the combination of both superior output and longevity on battery regardless of model. They are all built from robust water-resistant material and made to withstand the rigours of the road. Further to that, in the unlikely event there are problems, local servicing is available both under guarantee and for the longer term.
The Felloni2 is the second generation panel and in terms of watts per lumen is the most efficient on the market – meaning that when it's used on batteries you get both strong output and long battery life. The colour has also been improved with the advent of the latest generation LEDs – this helps with well-saturated skin tones in daylight.
Travel Case 1:
- 2 x DLED4-BI dedolight focusing LED light head, bicolor
- 2 x DPLS Light shield ring
- 2 x DBD8 Standard barn door (eight leaves)
- 1 x DP1.1 Imager projection attachment
- 1 x DPGH Steel gobo holder (size 'M')
- 1 x GM-GMAS - Gobo Master Kit with 10x usefull window/breakup gobos
- 1 x DPACP Accessory Pouch
- 2 x TP-DCOL-BI50HO Felloni dedocolor LED panel bicolor high output 50°
- 2 x Felloni diffuser
- 2 x Felloni power cables
- 2 x Felloni AC Adapter
- 2 x Felloni remote dimmer cables
- 2 x TP-LONI-SBX42 Felloni soft box with 2 barn doors and 2 diffusers
- 2 x TP-LONI-SBXGRID40 Felloni textile grid for soft box, 40°
- 1 x DSCLED2x2 Soft case for 2x Felloni / 2x DLED4
- Size: 56 x 48 x 26 cm (22" x 18.9" x 10.2")
- Weight: 17 Kg (37.5 lbs)
Kit Case 2:
- 2 x DT4-BI-BAT-AB Battery power supply for DLED4 bicolor light heads (D-TAP)
- 4 x LiTH 95 SI Batteries with internal charger
- 4 x DCAB3IEC-E Mains cable for LiTH
- 2 x DLBCA2-V Belt adapter for V-Mount batteries D-TAP power out socket
- 1 x DSCS Soft case, small
- 1 x SDST4 Extra stand kit with 4x DST and soft bag
- Size: 53 x 24 x 23 (20.9" x 9.5" x 9.1")
- Weight: 7 Kg (15.43 lbs)
Den Lennie reviews the Dedolight DLED-4 40W Bi-Color LED light from Den Lennie on Vimeo.
Back to top
Back to top
|Number of Heads
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £287.03
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.