The DJI FPV Battery Charging Hub is a vital piece of kit that allows you to charge up to three FPV Intelligent Flight Batteries unattended. This makes it ideal for on-location shooting - but does require the DJI FPV Battery Charger (sold separately). The battery charger draws power from an available plug socket/AC outlet, which then allows the Battery Charging Hub to work. The batteries are charged in sequence, meaning that the battery with the most amount of power is prioritised. By doing so, it allows for a more efficient workflow and extended flight time. A full single battery recharge will take around 55 minutes, with a clear status LED providing essential charging information.
DJI FPV Battery Charging Hub Key Features:
- Efficiently charges FPV Intelligent Flight Batteries
- Ability to charge up to three batteries in sequence
- Requires FPV Battery Charger to draw power from AC outlet
- Charging sequence based on available battery
- Built-in battery charging status LED
What's in the box?
- 1 x DJI FPV Battery Charging Hub
Why does this require the additional purchase of a FPV Battery Charger?
The FPV Battery Charger is what essentially gives this Battery Charging Hub power. It draws power from an available plug socket/AC outlet, which then allows the Battery Charging Hub to work.
Back to top