The DJI Inspire 2 Premium Combo with Zenmuse X5S and Apple ProRes Licence Key features a Micro 4/3 sensor that delivers impressive 20.8-megapixel stills with a dynamic range of 12.8 stops. Designed for high-end professional filmmaking, it has a maximum speed of 67mph, and a dual battery system that allows it to fly for a maximum of 27 minutes. The X5S utilises the CineCore 2.0 processing system of the Inspire 2, making it capable of shooting 5.2K 30fps CinemaDNG video as well as 4K 60fps using H.264 or 4K 30fps using H.265. Recommended for ages 18+. Pilots must adhere to the CAA Flight Regulations.
DJI Inspire 2 Premium Combo (X5S) and CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes Licence Key
DJI – Introducing the Inspire 2
DJI Inspire 2 Quadcopter
- Grey magnalium shell with higher strength and lighter weight
- CineCore 2.0 and CINESSD image processing systems
- 2-axis gimbal-stabilised FPV camera
- Dual battery design
- Upgraded Intelligent Flight Battery
- H-shaped frame arms hold 15-inch propellers
- Top speed of 67mph
- Increased sensitivity of the control sticks
- Extreme weather durability with self-heating technology
- 2-direction obstacle avoidance system
- Precision hover technology
- Stereo vision system scans the terrain to ensure it’s suitable for landing
- 360° QuickSpin function
- Precision gimbal control
- Dual-Signal Propulsion System
- Easy to transport with "Travel Mode"
- Selectable 2.4/5.8GHz Control Frequencies
- Broadcast mode allows video to be streamed in 720p60 or 1080i50
- Utilises the DJI GO app to offer full control
DJI Zenmuse X5S
- Micro Four Thirds sensor
- DJI MFT 15mm f1.7 ASPH lens
- Able to shoot 5.2K at 30fps or 4K at 60fps
- Captures 20.8-megapixel stills
- 12.8 stops of dynamic range
- 20fps continuous burst shooting capability
Please note: drone flying is regulated and pilots must adhere to UK Civil Aviation Authority Flight Regulations. As of 22nd July 2017, there will be new rules to better regulate drone use - drones to be registered and users to sit safety tests under new government rules. More information can be found on GOV.UK's website.
CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes License Key
Record in Adobe CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes, oversampling captures more details, professional workflow support.
- CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes support
- Oversampling captures more detail
- Popular workflow support
Improved Micro 4/3 Sensor
The onboard Micro 4/3 sensor has been upgraded, significantly improving image quality. With a pixel size of 3.4µm, this 20.8-megapixel sensor captures more detail than the previous sensor. It has 12.8 stops of dynamic range as well as a better signal to noise ratio and color sensitivity than the X5R, allowing it to create clear, low noise images in low light environments.
Array of Compatible Lenses
Since it uses a standard Micro 4/3 mount, the Zenmuse X5S now supports up to eight professional lenses* with focal lengths ranging from 9mm-45mm (equivalent to 18mm-90mm on a 35mm camera), providing more creative control over the final look of a shot.
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12mm/2.0
- DJI MFT 15mm/1.7 ASPH
- Olympus M.Zuiko 17mm/1.8
- Panasonic Lumix 15mm/1.7
- Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm/1.8
- Panasonic Lumix 14-42mm/3.5-5.6 HD
- Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm/1.8
- Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18mm/4.0-5.6
The Inspire 2 takes everything that was good about the Inspire 1 and improves it. An all-new image processing system records at up to 5.2K in CinemaDNG RAW, Apple ProRes and more. It goes from 0 to 50mph (80kph) in just 4 seconds and hits a maximum speed of 67mph (108kph) and has a max decent speed of 9m/s for unheard of speed and agility in an aircraft this size. A dual battery system prolongs the flight time to a maximum of 27 minutes (with an X4S), while self-heating technology allows it to fly even in low temperatures. FlightAutonomy has been revised and developed specifically for the Inspire 2, providing two directions of obstacle avoidance and sensor redundancy. Increased intelligence multiple intelligent flight modes, including Spotlight Pro, give even single pilots the ability to create complex, dramatic shots. An upgraded video transmission system is now capable of dual signal frequency and dual channel, streaming video from an onboard FPV camera and the main camera simultaneously, for better pilot and camera op collaboration.
Back to top
Back to top
||Dual Battery - 98Wh
|Climb Speed (m/s)
||DJI Inspire 2
|Controller Mobile Device Holder
|Controller Operating Frequency
||2.4 - 5.8 GHz
|Controller Transmitting Distance (m)
|Flight time (Minutes)
||Inspire 2 Drone, Zenmuse X5S lens, CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes License Key
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 12 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||11 x £522.42
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.