The DJI Osmo Pocket Extension Rod is conveniently retractable up to 500mm and features a phone holder, multiple mounting brackets, and a standard 1/4-inch tripod mount located at the bottom; connecting the Osmo Pocket with other accessories. The Osmo Pocket can be controlled with the extension rod when used in conjunction with the Osmo Pocket Wireless Module (not included). The extension rod has a control stick and 6 buttons conveniently positioned on the handle. These can be used to control the Osmo Pocket, track objects, change gimbal modes, and re-centre; elevating the overall shooting experience. Thanks to this the gimbal is capable of capturing more interesting angles.
The Osmo Pocket Extension Rod will run out of battery if not used for a period of 6 months or longer. To charge it, simply connect it to the Osmo Pocket.
DJI Osmo Pocket Extension Rod Key Features:
Back to top
- Retractable up to 500mm
- The Osmo Pocket will charge the extension rod automatically when connected
- Powered by 65mAh built-in LiPo battery
- The charging temperature range is from 5 to 60 degrees Celsius
- The operating temperature range is from 0 to 40 degrees Celsius
- The folded length of the extension rod is 49.2 x 48.0 x 235mm
- The unfolded length of the extension rod is 49.2 x 48.0 x 755mm
- Weighs only 199g