DJI’s Standard Transmission Combo is a uniquely integrated system with everything you need to elevate your production. Using the latest O3 Pro technology from DJI, this video transmitter and receiver combination benefits from an extended range with ultra-low latency for real-time shooting with fewer limitations. It also now supports metadata transmission via SDI and outputs fractional frame rates.
DJI Transmission (Standard Combo) Key Features:
- Designed to enhance the capabilities of the DJI RS 3 Pro
- Standard combo with video transmitter, receiver & accessories
- The latest O3 Pro Video transmission technology from DJI
- Offers an incredible 20,000-foot ground transmission range
- 1080p/60fps FHD feed to an unlimited number of receivers*
- Supports 2.4 GHz to 5.8 GHz operating frequencies
- Supports DFS Frequency Bands with 40 MHz max bandwidth
- End-to-End Ultra-Low Latency for shooting in real-time
- Seamless automatic frequency hopping finds the best channel
- Built-in frequency sweeper for setting the channel manually
- Convenient Dual-Link SDI + HDMI Simultaneous Output
- AES 256-bit encryption protects against unauthorised access
- Records & transmits metadata using the included SDI cable
- Can be grouped together with ease for larger productions
* Note: unlimited receivers only supported using Broadcast mode
Expanded DJI Transmission (Standard Combo) Key Features:
A New Era of Transmission Performance
Designed to enhance the capabilities of the RS 3 Pro, this Video Transmitter from DJI uses the latest O3 Pro video transmission technology to provide an incredible 20,000-foot range. Not only does this transmitter offer both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz operating frequencies, but it also supports DFS frequency bands and a 1080p/60fps output that boats AES 256-bit encryption for secure, stable and uninterrupted performance.
Seamless Auto Frequency Hopping
Such a stable performance is further reinforced by DJI’s triple-band automatic frequency hopping feature. By automatically scanning the electromagnetic environment for the best wireless channel, users can rest assured that they’ve got the strongest connection. However, if you’d prefer to make changes manually, DJI keeps you covered with the built-in frequency sweeper for self-determined channel settings.
Built for Any Production Dynamic
Whether you’re part of a small crew with several members or a large dynamic with multiple teams, the DJI Transmission Combo features several modes to suit every kind of production environment. With support for one transmitter and multiple receivers, this transmission combo expands the possibilities of your setup. In control mode, two receivers can be used simultaneously for both monitoring and remote control. This is ideal for smaller productions with minimal participants.
For crews operating with multiple members and teams, Broadcast mode can be activated to allow an unlimited number of receivers. DJI’s unique transmission protocol can also use wireless channels with DFS bands to support 20 or more transmitters sending signals to 20 or more monitors simultaneously. This brings shooting efficiency and awareness to a new level for smoothly coordinated results.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x DJI Video Transmitter
- 1 x DJI Video Receiver
- 2 x WB37 Intelligent Battery
- 1 x WB37 Battery Charging Hub(USB-C)
- 1 x RS Gimbal Mounting Plate
- 2 x WB37 Battery Adapter
- 2 x NP-F Battery Adapter
- 1 x DJI Transmission USB-C Power Cable
- 1 x DC to P-Tap Power Cable
- 1 x SDI Cable
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- 1 x Protector Case
- 2 x Ronin Video Transmission Antenna
- 1 x Installation Toolkit
- 1 x DJI Video Receiver Product Information
How is the DJI Video Receiver different from the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor?
The DJI Video Receiver is more suitable for use with third-party remote monitors. Additionally, the DJI Video Receiver can directly output video signals through HDMI or SDI ports without extra expansion modules. Compared with the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor, the DJI Video Receiver now supports metadata transmission and video output at fractional frame rates, meeting the professional, cinema-grade requirements of large production crews.
How efficient is the transmitter’s latency?
The DJI Video Transmitter uses the same chip solution as the Ronin 4D so that every link is explicitly optimised to provide end-to-end ultra-low transmission latency, even when pairing with cinema cameras like the ALEXA Mini LF. This is also known as O3 Pro Video transmission technology, capable of supporting low latency 1080p/60fps video transmission to multiple remote monitors simultaneously.
Does this combo have any other power supply options?
The DJI Video Transmitter and DJI Video Receiver are both compatible with the DJI WB37 Battery and can also use the NP-F Battery Adapter for universal batteries. Third-party V-mount battery adapters can also be used to provide power. For a continuous power supply, a P-TAP to DC-in power cable can be used to connect to an external power source.
What kind of connectivity does this combo support?
The Video Transmitter includes:
3G-SDI Loop Out Port
3G-SDI Input Port
HDMI 1.4 Type-A Input Port
The Video Receiver Includes:
3G-SDI Output Port
HDMI 1.4 Type-A Output Port
Is metadata transmission supported?
Yes. This is currently only supported by mainstream cinema cameras like ARRI and RED. No settings are required; simply connect to the SDI port for metadata transmission.
Back to top