The DxO ONE is a nifty, compact add-on for your iPhone that packs the power of a high-end 20-megapixel camera into a size that's by your side and ready when you are. At 108g and 6.9cm tall, the DxO ONE is so small that it easily fits in a pocket, yet it features an ultra-high quality f/1.8, 32mm equivalent aspherical lens with a variable 6-blade iris and a 1-inch 20.2MP CMOS BSI sensor capable of capturing high-resolution images even in very low light. Made of high-grade aluminium, the DxO ONE is a premium camera that has been engineered with the iPhone and iPad in mind: it attaches via the Lightning connector, turning the beautiful iPhone display into the camera's viewfinder. The camera swivels ±60°, enabling creative perspectives.
- Premium camera made of aluminium
- Ultra high quality aspheric lens
- Shutter speeds from 15s - 1/8000 sec
- Extremely lightweight and compact
- 20.2 MP CMOS sensor
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Built-in microSDTM memory card slot
- NEW SuperRAWTM file format
A revolutionary new pocket sized camera that pairs with your iPhone allowing you to take amazing pictures anywhere.
DxO ONE - iOS App
Still image modes
Auto, Sports, Portrait, Landscape, Night, Selfie
Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, manual
Spot, Centre weighted, Multi Zone
JPEG, DNG, DXO (Super RAWTM), MOV (H.264)
Full HD (1080p at 30fps; 720p at 120fps)
iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5
iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (4th gen), iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2
iOS 8 or later
- Sensor 1" (13.2 x 8.8 mm) CMOS-BSI sensor
- 20.2MP still resolution (5406 c 3604)
- 1080p/30fps HD Video / 720p/120fps video
- Focal Length 11.9mm (32mm full frame equivalent)
- Aperture f1.8 - f11 96 blade iris)
- Focus Range 20cm - infinity
- Shutter Speeds 1/8000 sec. to 15s
- Focus modes Single-shot, Continuous, Tap-to-focus
- Metering modes Spot, Centre weighted, Multi-zone
- Autufocus Contrast detect using face detection
- Zoom Digital 3x
- ISO ISO 100 to ISO 51200 (Hi2)
- Image stabilisation Electronic for video
- File Formats .JPG, .DNG, .DXO (SuperRAW), .MOV (H.264)
- Connectivity USB 2 micro connector
- Battery Integrated Lithium-ion battery (200 images)
- Weight and Size 3.8 oz / 108g
- 67.5 x 48.85 x 26.25 mm
DxO ONE Standalone Enhancements
Back to top
Back to top
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
||1” BSI CMOS Sensor
|Shutter Speed Max
|Shutter Speed Min
||68 x 49 x 26 mm
HD Movie Mode
||1080p 30 fps
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £15.62
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.