With minimised power consumption and a focus on reducing eye strain, the EIZO FlexScan EV2450 23.8" monitor in black is an efficient monitor that's perfect for long editing sessions. Its compact build also makes it easy to pack up and transport, ideal for the photographer who travels.
This monitor features a new "Fusion" design that combines EIZO’s own EcoView technologies, for reduced power consumption and improved visual ergonomics, inside an extremely compact cabinet.
- 1mm bezel
- Reduces eye fatigue
- Multiple inputs
- Adjustable positioning
- Adjustable brightness
- Clear view from all angles
- Ecoview sense
- Ecoview Optimizer 2
- Auto ecoview
- Fusion design
- LED backlights
- Compliance with international labels
- Multiple preset modes
- Carrying handle, cable holder & speakers
- Type: IPS
- Backlight: LED
- Size: 23.8” / 60 cm (604 mm diagonal)
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (16:9 aspect ratio)
- Viewable Image Size (H x V): 527 x 296.4 mm
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2745 x 0.2745 mm
- Display Colours: 16.77 million
- Viewing Angles (H / V, typical): 178°, 178°
- Brightness (typical): 250 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio (typical): 1000:1
- Response Time (typical): 5 ms (grey-to-grey)
- Speakers: 1.0 W + 1.0 W
- Input Terminals: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Output Terminals: 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Sound Adjustment: Volume, Power Save, Source (DisplayPort)
- Dimensions: (Landscape, W x H x D): 537.6 x 368 - 473.5 x 233 mm
- Dimensions: (Without Stand, W x H x D): 537.6 x 317.6 x 47.9 mm
- Net Weight: 6.2 kg / 13.7 lbs
- Net Weight (Without Stand): 3.8 kg / 8.4 lbs
- Height Adjustment Range: 140 mm
- Tilt: 35° Up, 5° Down
- Swivel: 344°
- Pivot: 90°
- Hole Spacing (VESA Standard): 100 x 100 mm
- With FlexStand, Without Stand
- D-Sub mini 15 pin x 1, DVI-D 24 pin x 1 (with HDCP), HDMI x 1 (with HDCP), DisplayPort x 1 (with HDCP)
- Digital (H / V): 31 - 68 kHz, 59 - 61 Hz (VGA Text: 69 - 71 Hz)
- Analog (H / V): 31 - 81 kHz, 55 - 76 Hz
- Sync Formats: Separate
- Power Requirements: AC 100 - 120 V / 200 - 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption: 47 W
- Typical Power Consumption: 12 W
- Power Save Mode: Less than 0.3 W
- Power Management: Power Save (VESA DPM, DisplayPort Rev. 1.1a, and DVI DMPM), Eco Timer
- Operating Temperature: 5 - 35 °C
- Operating Humidity (R.H., non condensing): 20 - 80 %
- AC power cord, signal cables (DisplayPort - DisplayPort), USB cable, EIZO LCD Utility Disk (PDF user’s manual), setup guide
- Function: 1 port for monitor control; 2-port USB hub
- Standard: USB 2.0
Features & functions
- Preset Modes: FineContrast (Paper, Movie, sRGB, User1, User2, DICOM)
- Auto EcoView: Yes
- EcoView Sense: Yes
- OSD Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
Certifications & standards
TCO Displays 6.0, EPEAT Gold (US), TUV/Ergonomics (including ISO9241-307), TUV/GS, RCM, CE, CB, cTUVus, FCC-B, Canadian ICES-003-B, TUV/S, VCCI-B, EPA Energy Star, RoHS, WEEE, China RoHS, CCC, GOST-R
Please contact EIZO for the latest information
Back to top
Back to top
||D-Sub mini 15 pin, DVI-D 24 pin (with HDCP), DisplayPort (with HDCP), 2 port of USB hubs, 1 port for monitor control, 3.5mm Stereo Jack
||AC power cord, signal cables (DisplayPort - DisplayPort), USB cable, EIZO LCD Utility Disk (PDF user’s manual)
||1920 x 1080 (16:9 aspect ratio)
|Screen Size (Inches)
||537.6 x 368 - 473.5 x 233 mm
||IPS LED Backlight
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £9.79
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.