Elgato Wave:1 is a premium microphone and digital mixing solution that comes equipped with Stream Deck support and its own digital audio software. Specially designed for streamers and content creators, it is easy to set up and delivers a crisp and crystal-clear professional sound, as well as excellent control over your audio. It features a cardioid pattern to capture speech perfectly, meaning that your audience will hear every word clearly. The low-cut filter and the Clipguard technology ensure the sound is neither noisy nor distorted or noisy. It is designed with an integrated pop filter to reduce breathing noises on your stream. The Elgato Wave:1 is equipped with a USB Type-C port for seamless connectivity and a high-power headphone output for zero-latency monitoring. The WAVE Link software allows you to filter sounds through specific channels. Keep every detail with the 24-bit/48kHz audio recording.
Elgato Wave:1 Key Features:
- Premium mic and digital mixing solution for a variety of purposes like streaming
- In-built condenser capsule with cardioid polar pattern ensures precision capture
- Offers up to 24-bit/48kHz analogue to digital conversion for broadcast-grade audio
- Features superior circuitry to ensure perfect audio signal transmission
- Equipped with a 3.5 mm headphone jack for monitoring
- Comes with a switchable low-cut filter to remove unnecessary low-frequency noise
- Designed with a control dial for adjusting monitor volume and muting microphone
- Features an internal pop filter to prevent plosive breathing noises
- Features Clipguard technology to make distortion practically impossible
- Comes with an adjustable desktop stand with boom arm adapter
- Compatible with Wave Link app to control Wave:1 and up to 8 other audio sources
What's in the box?
- 1 x Elgato Wave:1
- 1 x USB Type-C Cable
- 1 x Desktop Stand
- 1 x Boom Arm Adapter
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Is the Elgato Wave:1 compatible with Windows 10(64-bit)?
The modern Elgato Wave:1 is compatible with any system that features Windows 10 (64-bit) / macOS 10.15 or newer, 4GB RAM, and a USB 2.0 port.
Does the Elgato Wave:1 have a mute button?
The Elgato Wave:1 features a mute button on the dial of the microphone that allows you to control the headphone output. Simply press into the dial to mute the Wave:1.
Can you suggest any arm for this microphone?
The Elgato Multi Mount is compatible with the Elgato Wave:1. Any arms compatible with the Multi Mount will also be suitable with this microphone.
Back to top
Back to top
Is Good For