The Elinchrom ELC 125 / 500 TTL To Go Set consists of one ELC 125 head and one ELC 500 head. These are built to accompany you on any creative endeavours. The flash head offers TTL with Manual Lock, HSS, Smart Pro-Active Cooling as well as compatibility with the vast line up of Elinchrom's trusted light modifiers. With the aim to encourage photographers to break out of their comfort zones, Elinchrom developed this mid-range compact studio flash head to enhance your creative process.
Elinchrom ELC 125 / 500 TTL To Go Set Key Features:
- Designed for durability and creative flexibility with a power range from 7 - 522 Ws
- Freeze motion with HSS (High Speed Synch), overpower ambient light and darken backgrounds
- Equipped with a bright LED Mod Lamp with an output of 3000 Lumens at 5700K / CRI92
- Speed up your workflow by cutting the editing time with Elinchrom's precise colour science and power range accuracy
- Auto-On feature ensures your flash head is always in standby mode with saved previous settings
- Quickly switch from TTL to Manual with the Manual Lock function - that way you won't lose your exposure settings
- ELC learns your shooting style and adjust their cooling cycles with the Smart Pro-Active Cooling function
- Features a carefully thought-out airflow design and a low-noise, speed controlled fan
- Bayonet quick-lock system compatible with Elinchrom's range of renowned light modifiers for full creative control
- Take advantage of the wireless setup with the Elinchrom Skyport Radio-Frequency system and Skyport Receiver Plus
Expanded Elinchrom ELC 125 / 500 TTL To Go Set Key Features:
Flexible Lighting Solution
With TTL and HSS you can utilise the ELC for a multitude of photographic genres including freezing motion with up to 1/8000s High-Speed Synch. With that in mind, you can also overpower ambient light and darken backgrounds. The flash head can be powered down to 7 Ws, meaning that you can experiment with different depths of field.
Built for Durability and Reliability
This robust light features a two-way metal tilt-head that allows you to adjust large modifiers with speed and precision. The heads also include a centred umbrella fitting for maximised umbrella illumination. Intuitive interface with customisable favourite button and group colour indicators (side logos that light up with assigned group colours for visual identification) deliver smooth operation so that you can focus on your creative journey.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Elinchrom ELC 125 TTL Head
- 1 x Elinchrom ELC 500 TTL Head
- 2 x 90-deg Wide Angle Umbrella Reflector 6.3-inch
- 1 x Carry Case
Elinchrom ELC 125 / 500 TTL To Go Set Product Videos:
The New Elinchrom ELC 125 / ELC 500
Elinchrom ELC 125/500: Getting out of your artistic comfort zone
Back to top