The Elinchrom Zoom Action head offers the user unique super short flash durations with a user replaceable single, twin electrode flash tube to ensure even light distribution. The head includes a microprocessor controlled, low noise, fan cooling system, a new transparent glass dome and a new user replaceable plug-in flash tube. The zoom function, for both the modelling lamp and flash tube, allows the user to obtain individual results when used with reflectors, or a wide and even light distribution with Rotalux softboxes. The zoom function is accessible from both sides of the strong lightweight housing which also includes a large rubberised handle.
Key features of the Elinchrom Zoom Action Head
Back to top
- The Zoom Action offers a 40 – 45% shorter flash duration compared to standard omega (horse shoe type) flash tubes. The single, twin electrode flash tube ensures an even light distribution.
- Small UV coated flash tube diameters for short flash durations and better subject control.
- New user replaceable plug-in flash tube.
- Now with included transparent, security glass dome. Satin /matt glass domes are optional available.
- Efficient built-in reflector, with a 90° light distribution to maximise softbox performance, in addition there is a zoom function for flash tube and modelling lamp for a individual wider or more focussed light beam when used with reflectors.
- Reflector-bayonet with breech locking ring, fits all Elinchrom reflectors since 1974. Huge EL-Reflector and ROTALUX softbox range.
- Centred umbrella fitting with additional umbrella holder at the tilt head.
- Efficient low noise fan cooling. The fan spins slowly at low temperatures and fast when the head heats up.
- Illuminated on/off modelling lamp switch, with LED overheat indication. The halogen modelling lamp shuts off, when the red warning LED lights up, until the head cooles down. The flash function is still active.
- Aluminium chassis with fire resistant housing.
- Extremely lightweight, only 2.3 kg, including the 5 m heavy-duty flash cable.
- The Zoom Heads can be either used with 110 V or 230 V Elinchrom power packs. Just the Halogen modelling lamp and fuse must conform to the correct voltage and value.
Back to top
|Colour Temperature (K)
||5600k +/- 100k
|Flash Tube Type
||5 m Flash Cable, Glass Dome, Plug-In Flash Tube, Halogen Modelling Lamp
||300 Watt GX6.35
||Elinchrom Power Pack
||24 x 15.5 x 20.5 cm
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £25.41
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.