The Elinchrom Scanlite Halogen Sets are an excellent choice for low cost digital photography, video and many other imaging requirements. This Twin Head Kit includes two Scanlite Heads, two 300w Halogen lamps, two 650w Halogen lamps, two 16 cm wide angle reflectors (for direct even lighting, or indirect with optional Elinchrom Umbrellas), 2 protective glass domes and carry case. The new Zoom function for the Scanlite halogen lamp offers lighting options from wide-angle to hotspot when used in conjunction with additional optional Elinchrom Reflectors. The zoom control is accessible from either side of the head. Note this kit does not include lighting stands.
Key Features: Elinchrom Zoom Scanlite Halogen Twin Head Kit
Back to top
- New: Zoom function for the halogen lamp
- The zoom function is available from the left and right housing side
- Zoom angle 20° to 50°, with 21 cm Reflector // 26141
- For 300 W - 650 W halogen lamps
- New: Protection glass dome included
- Halogen lamp on/off switch
- New: Centred umbrella fitting (7 mm)
- Extra umbrella fitting for other umbrella shaft sizes
- New: Intelligent low noise fan cooling system. The electronically controlled fan spins slower or faster depending on the internal temperature of the head
- All Elinchrom Reflectors, Softboxes and Umbrellas can be used up to 300 W (Except Portalite Softbox)
- All Elinchrom metal Reflectors can be used up to 650 W (Except Snoot Reflector and FibreLight)
- Large handle with rubber grip
- Small, robust and lightweight housing
- Multi-Voltage: The Scanlite Heads can be used with 110 V or 230 V. Only the Halogen lamp and the fuse must apply to the correct voltages and values!
Back to top
||2 x ScanLite Heads, 2 x 300w Lamps, 2x 600w lamps, 2x Glass Domes, 2x 16cm Reflectors, 1x Carry Case
|Number of Heads
||110v or 240v
||245x155x205mm (Single Head)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £27.21
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.