Epson’s EH-TW6700W Wireless Home Cinema Projector offers bright, high-contrast images to be projected with ease without the need for cables. Simply connect a device via wireless to view crisp Full HD images is amazing quality. The EH-TW6700W also features vertical/horizontal keystone correction, 3000 lumens output, and wide lens shift (vertical +60% / horizontal +24%).
- Projection System: 3LCD Technology, RGB liquid crystal shutter
- LCD Panel: 0.61 inch with MLA (D10)
- Colour Light Output: 3,000 Lumen
- White Light Output: 3,000 Lumen
- Resolution: Full HD 1080p, 1920 x 1080, 16:9
- High Definition: Full HD 3D
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Contrast Ratio: 70,000 : 1
- Light source: Lamp
- Lamp: UHE, 250 W, 3,500 h durability, 5,000 h durability (economy mode)
- Keystone Correction: Manual vertical: ± 30 °, Manual horizontal ± 30 °
- Colour Processing: 10 Bits
- 2D/3D Frequency Image: 240 Hz / 480 Hz
- 2D Vertical Refresh Rate: 192 Hz - 240 Hz
- 3D Vertical Refresh Rate: 400 Hz - 480 Hz
- Colour Reproduction: Upto 1.07 billion colours
- Projection Ratio: 1.32 - 2.15:1
- Zoom: Manual, Factor: 1.6
- Lens: Optical
- Lens Shift: Manual - Vertical ± 60 %, horizontal ± 24 %
- Image Size: 30 inches - 300 inches
- Projection Distance Wide/Tele: 2.95 m - 4.8 m ( 100 inch screen)
- Projection Lens F Number: 1.51 - 1.99
- Focal Distance: 18.2 mm - 29.2 mm
- Focus: Manual
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Type A, USB 2.0 Type B (Service Only), Wireless Network (optional), VGA in, HDMI in (4x), MHL, Stereo mini jack audio out, HDMI out, WirelessHD®
- Epson iProjection App: Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure
- Advanced features:
- Security: Kensington lock, Wireless LAN security
- 3D: Active
- 2D Colour Modes: Auto, Dynamic, Natural, Cinema, Bright Cinema
- 3D Colour Modes: 3D Dynamic, 3D Cinema
- Features: 3D depth adjustment, Built-in speaker, Epson Super White, Frame interpolation, Horizontal and vertical keystone correction, Quick Corner, Super resolution, Wireless LAN capable, WirelessHD
- Video Colour Modes: Automatic, Cinema, Dynamic, Natural, Bright Cinema
- Energy Use: 364 Watt, 279 Watt (economy), 0.4 Watt (standby), On mode power consumption as defined in JBMS-84 311 Watt
- Supply Voltage: AC 100 V - 240 V, 50 Hz - 60 Hz
- Product dimensions: 410? x 304 x 157 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 7 kg
- Noise Level: Normal: 32 dB (A) - Economy: 24 dB (A)
- Temperature: Operation 5° C - 35° C, Storage -10° C - 60° C
- Humidity: Operation 20% - 80%, Storage 10% - 90%
- Included Software: EasyMP Multi PC Projection
- Options: 3D active shutter glasses, MB22 ceiling mount, Wireless LAN unit
- Loudspeaker 20 Watt, Stereo: Stereo
What's in the box
Back to top
- Main unit
- Power cable
- Remote control incl. batteries
- User's Manual Set
- WirelessHD Transmitter
Back to top
||vertical ±60% and horizontal ±24%
||UHE, 250 W, 3,500 h durability, 5,000 h durability (economy mode)
||Manual, Factor: 1.6
||Normal: 32 dB (A) - Economy: 24 dB (A)
||1.32 - 2.15:1
||24 months Carry in, Lamp: 36 months or 3,000 h
||USB 2.0 Type A, USB 2.0 Type B (Service Only), WLAN (optional), VGA in, HDMI in (4x), MHL, Stereo mini jack audio out, HDMI out, WirelessHD®
||70,000 : 1
||Main unit, Power cable, Remote control incl. batteries, User,s Manual Set, WirelessHD Transmitter
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £69.25
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.