The Epson Perfection V800 features a dual lens system that automatically selects the optimal lens, with up to 4800dpi optical resolution for reflective photo scanning and 6400dpi when scanning using film holders. Scan 35mm strips and slides as well as medium format and 4x5 inch large format film in sharp focus thanks to the included improved film holders with their adjustable height control and rigid design. The V800 also supports non-standard film formats up to 8x10 inch when placed directly on the scanner glass. Built-in Digital ICE technologies automatically removes imperfections such as dust, hair, scratches and fingerprints from both film and photos to restore images to their former glory with the minimum of effort.
Key Features: Epson Perfection V800 Photo Scanner
- Scans everything - Slides, film, medium format & prints
- Dual lens system - Swaps between 6400dpi for slides and film, and 4800dpi for photos
- Swaps between 6400dpi for slides and film, and 4800dpi for photos
- Removes imperfections - Digital ICE Technologies cleans-up old film and photos
- Dynamic range - Accuratly reproduce tonal range and gradation of the original
- Quick start - Warms-up in less than one second
Choice of resolution
The V800 features a dual lens system that automatically selects the optimal lens, with up to 4800dpi optical resolution for reflective photo scanning and 6400dpi when scanning using film holders.
Scan from any source
Scan 35mm strips and slides as well as medium format and 4x5 inch large format film in sharp focus thanks to the improved film holders with their adjustable height control and rigid design. The V800 also supports non-standard film formats up to 8x10 inch when placed directly on the scanner glass.
Digital ICE technologies automatically removes imperfections such as dust, hair, scratches and fingerprints from both film1 and photos to restore images to their former glory with the minimum of effort.
The right tone
Take advantage of excellent tone reproduction with 4.0 DMax optical density.The V800 can detect the exact tonal range of the original, making sure the brightest and darkest areas of images are accurately reproduced to reveal impressive detail and dynamic range.
As well as Epson Scan, the V800 comes with SilverFast SE 8 software for advanced scanning features.
Epson's ReadyScan technology features an LED light source with a warm-up time of less than one second, so scaning can start almost instanly. With a very low power consumption it saves energy too.
Back to top
- Scanner type: Flatbed Scanner
- Scanning Resolution: 6,400 dpi x 9,600 dpi (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Optical Resolution: Main 6,400 dpi
- Optical Density: 4 Dmax
- Scanning Range: 216 mm x 297 mm (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Colour Depth: Input: 48 Bits Colour, Output: 48 Bits Colour
- Optical Sensor: Matrix CCD
- Light Source: White LED, IR LED with ReadyScan LED Technology
- Scanning Method: Fixed documents and moving carriage
- Output Resolution: 50~6400 (1 dpi step), 9600, 12800 dpi
- Reflective scanning: Colour (speed/best): 12/15 s/page, A4 Preview: 6 s/page
- Film scanning: 35mm negative film, 4800dpi: 67 s - Best, 35mm negative film, 2400dpi: 37 s - Best, 35mm positive film, 4800dpi: 70 s - Best, 35mm positive film, 2400dpi: 40 s - Best
- Image Improvement: Grain reduction, Dust removal, Print Image Matching II, Correction of tonal value with histogram, Colour palette tool for Easy Colour Fix, Backlight Correction, Colour Restoration, Unsharp Mask with Noise Reduction, De-Screening with Document Type Optimizer, Digital ICE Technologies (for film and photo)
- Interfaces: Hi-Speed USB - compatible with USB 2.0 specification
- Supply Voltage: AC 220 V - 240 V,50 Hz - 60 Hz
- Energy Use: 23 W (Operation), 12 W (Ready), 1.5 W (sleep mode)
- Product dimensions: 503? x 308 x 152 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 6.6 kg
- Included Software: Epson Copy Utility, Epson Event Manager, Epson Scan, SilverFast SE 8
- Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Electrical Standards: Energy Star Compliant
- Humidity: Operation 10% - 80%, Storage 10% - 85%
- Temperature: Operation 5° C - 35° C, Storage -25° C - 60° C
- What's in the box: AC adapter, Driver and utilities (CD), Main unit, Setup guide, Software (CD), USB cable, film holders for scanning 35mm and 120mm film, Warranty document
Back to top
||USB 2.0 Hi-speed
||AC adapter, Driver and utilities (CD), Main unit, Setup guide, Software (CD), USB cable, Film Holders
|Maximum Document Size
||216 mm x 297 mm
||503? x 308 x 152 mm
||Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £20.32
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.