The FeiyuTech AK2000C Gimbal has been created with the modern-day image-maker in mind. The key differences between this newer model and that of the original AK2000, is that there has been more focus placed upon its compact construction and user-friendly formatting. Some features have been reduced and simplified to cater to filmmakers who may not require the additional extras that come with the FeiyuTech AK2000. This includes having just one type-C port, no Magic Ring, no brushless AKF II (Follow Focus), and 306° of roll compared to the AK2000’s 360°. This means that the AK2000C is much cheaper and more accessible - delivering reliably smooth and stable operation. It has also been equipped with the W7 algorithm to effectively lower the margin for error of any angle to less than 0.05°. Only taking 2 seconds to get this gimbal up and running - you’re ready to shoot anytime, anywhere.
FeiyuTech AK2000C Gimbal Key Features:
- Compatible with all popular models of both mirrorless camera systems and DSLRs
- Offers a max payload of 2.2kg and a quick response speed of only 2 seconds
- User-friendly, compact and low-cost version of the FeiyuTech AK2000 gimbal
- Features a sleek design and comfortable to the touch rosewood handle
- Rotatable range includes tilt: 230°, roll: 306°, and pan: 360°
- Time-lapse Shooting, Inception Mode and Vlog Selfie Mode
- One-hand operation via OLED touch screen - no app needed
- The flagship FeiyuTech motor sees a 400% improvement
- Exceptional Stability and smooth operation
- Equipped with W7 algorithm lowering the margin to less than 0.05-deg
- Benefit from multiple levels of sensitivity settings
- Crafted from ultra-light (1.1kg) space-grade aluminium alloy
- Extremely portable - no bigger than a sheet of A4 paper
- Super-fast 1.5 hour charge time
- One 1/4inch thread hole and one 3/8inch for additional accessories/tripods/monopods
Expanded FeiyuTech AK2000C Gimbal key Features:
The FeiyuTech AK2000C Gimbal differs from the original FeiyuTech AK2000 model, putting more emphasis on its compact construction and user-friendly formatting. That said, this model is slightly cheaper and more accessible due to having just one type-C port compared to two Camera control ports, one USB 2.0 and one Type-C. Also, it does not have a Magic Ring, brushless AKF II (Follow Focus), or the additional handle that is included with the AK2000 model. In regard to its rotatable range, the AK2000C has 306° of roll compared to the AK2000’s 360°. Overall, this allows for the newer AK2000C model to be more suited to intermediate videographers who may not require the additional extras that come with the FeiyuTech AK2000.
Designed for Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras
The lightweight build of the FeiyuTech AK2000C does not mean a compromise on the max payload. Capable of supporting up to 2.2kg, the gimbal has been designed to work with most of the popular mirrorless camera systems and DSLR cameras to include the Canon EOS R/R5/R6, Fujifilm X-T3, Nikon Z6/7, and Sony a7 III.
Motor Lock and Quick Release System
Each individual axis is equipped with locks for full-proof stability during the balancing and folding process. The gimbal also comes equipped with the Quick Release 2.0 which as the name suggests is a quick release plate and an ARCA quick release system. It supports smooth and easy switching between popular quick release systems. For example, you can mount the camera in just 1 second with the ARCA quick release system.
The FeiyuTech AK2000C Gimbal is an incredibly versatile piece of kit. It has the ability to support various expansion gear (sold separately) to include portrait shooting, monopod, versatile handle, wireless mic, multifunctional bracket, and extension bar. The most impressive of which has to be the portrait shooting expansion plate. This additional dual-purpose accessory gives you the ability to shoot in portrait mode securely for long periods of time - perfect for social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
What's in the box?
- 1 x AK2000C Gimbal
- 1 x Control cable Type-C to Type-C (C02)
- 1 x Shutter cable for Panasonic DC2.5mm (Type-C to 2.5mm)
- 1 x Shutter cable for Sony Type-C to Multi
- 1 x Control cable Type-C to Micro (A03)
- 1 x Control cable Type-C to TRS2.5 (T02)
- 1 x Data cable USB2.0 to Type-C
- 1 x ARCA quick release plate +fixed screw (short)
- 1 x Anti-slip metal tripod
- 1 x Lens holder + fixed screw
- 1 x Wrench
FeiyuTech AK2000C Gimbal Product Video:
Introduciung Feiyu AK2000C|DSLR Camera Gimbal|New Launch
FeiyuTech AK2000C Gimbal Tutorial Video:
Feiyu AK2000C Tutorial-Camera Installation and Gimbal Balancing
How long does the battery last on the FeiyuTech AK2000C Gimbal?
The battery can last up to 7 hours on a single charge and only takes 1.5 hours to fully-charge.
What is the payload capacity of this gimbal?
The payload capacity is just shy of 2.2kg. Meaning that more recent camera releases such as the Canon EOS R/R5/R6, Fujifilm X-T3, Nikon Z6/7, and Sony a7 III are compatible. This gimbal works most efficiently with standard prime and zoom lenses.
How does this differ from the AK2000?
The FeiyuTech AK2000C Gimbal differs from the original FeiyuTech AK2000 model, putting more emphasis on its compact construction and user-friendly formatting. This allows for the newer AK2000C model to be more suited to intermediate videographers who may not require the additional extras that come with the FeiyuTech AK2000. It is also substantially cheaper than the AK2000 model.
Back to top