The FeiyuTech AK2000S Advanced Kit has been designed with videographers in mind. It is compatible with all of the popular models of both mirrorless camera systems and DSLRs found on today’s market - whatever you’re working on the AK2000S has your back. Offering user-friendly operation and a sleek design, the gimbal is easy to carry and delivers stability and smooth operation for your shoots. It only takes 2 seconds to get the gimbal up and running, so you’re ready to shoot anytime, anywhere.
FeiyuTech AK2000S Advanced Kit Key Features:
- Compatible with all popular models of both mirrorless camera systems and DSLRs
- Offers a max payload of 2.2kg and a quick response speed of only 2 seconds
- Features a sleek design and comfortable to the touch rosewood handle
- Comes with detachable handles to facilitate shooting at different angles
- Access a variety of shooting modes in just one click including Time-lapse Shooting, Inception Mode and Vlog Selfie Mode
- Enjoy one-hand operation thanks to the one of a kind LCD touch screen - no app needed
- The flagship FeiyuTech motor sees a 400% improvement
- Exceptional Stability delivered by 16.8V high voltage actuation and high-torsion brushless motor
- Equipped with W6 algorithm lowering the margin for error of any angle to less than 0.05-deg
- Benefit from quick and smooth response with multiple levels of sensitivity settings
- Crafted from ultra-light (1.1kg) space-grade aluminium alloy
- Extremely portable - no bigger than a sheet of A4 paper
- Supports wireless sound recording via the wireless recording set
Expanded FeiyuTech AK2000S Advanced Kit Key Features:
Designed for Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras
The lightweight build of the FeiyuTech AK2000S does not mean a compromise on the max payload. It has been fitted with a next-gen Cortex M4 core; a 200MHz CPU and a strong motor torque. Additionally, the gimbal offers max motor control frequency of 20,000 times per second. Capable of supporting up to 2.2kg, the gimbal has been designed to work with most of the popular mirrorless camera systems and DSLR cameras found on today’s market. To top things off you can also mount a variety of accessories.
Motor Lock and Quick Release System
Each individual axis is equipped with locks for full-proof stability during the balancing and folding process. The gimbal also comes equipped with the Quick Release 2.0 which as the name suggests is a quick release plate and an ARCA quick release system. It supports smooth and easy switching between popular quick release systems. For example, you can mount the camera in just 1 second with the ARCA quick release system.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x FeiyuTech AK2000S Advanced Kit
- 1 x Brushless AFKII Dual Lens Motor Set
- 1 x Rear Handle with Mounting Screw
- 1 x Mini Tripod
- 1 x Sony USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Sony USB to Multi-Port Control Cable
- 1 x Canon USB Cable
- 1 x Canon 5D Mark IV USB Cable
- 1 x Panasonic USB Type-C to 2.5mm DC Shutter Release Cable
- 1 x Nikon & Canon EOS R USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Bottom Quick Release Plate
- 1 x Arca-Swiss Quick Release Plate
- 1 x Lens Support Bracket
- 1 x Short Camera Thumbscrew
- 1 x EPP Storage Box
FeiyuTech AK2000S Advanced Kit Product Video:
FeiyuTech New Launch: AK2000S Gimbal for Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras
Back to top
Back to top
||158.7 x 203.6 x 372.8 mm
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £14.84
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.