FujiFilm’s X-E3 builds on the successes of the highly popular X series range of mirrorless compact system cameras. Boasting the same 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III processor seen in the more expensive X-T2, plus internal 4K recording, and 60p in Full HD, the X-E3 has a lot to offer for a camera at this price-point. The new ‘Touch Function’ also adds touchscreen functionality similar to smartphones.
You can read our blog post on the FujiFilm X-E3 here.
Key Features: FujiFilm X-E3
- FujiFilm X Series: The X-E3 is the latest model in FujiFilm’s flagship X series of mirrorless compact system cameras. This newest addition also uses the same iconic 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor from the brilliant X-T2
- Premium video quality: Record 4K video internally at 100Mbps or up to 60fps in Full HD at 36Mbps
- Redesigned lightweight body: FujiFilm have shed around 5% off the weight X-E2’s weight with this model, and has a slightly more compact form
- Fujifilm X Mount:Use any of FujiFilm’s premium quality X mount lenses designed for the APS-C X-Trans processor for pristine optics
- Touch Function: FujiFilm have made the X-E3’s touch screen more intuitive by implementing many of the touch controls found in a common smartphone. Now users can use gestures such as flicks and pinch zooms when using the camera
- Upgraded autofocus performance: The X-E3’s autofocus has been overhauled, including a large phase detection AF area, an updated algorithm which allows a fastest AF speed of just 0.06 seconds, and is able to track subjects twice as fast and half the size than the X-E2
Key Features: Fujifilm 23mm f/2R WR XF Lens – Black
- Weather-resistant design capable of operating at temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C
- 10 elements in 6 groups with 2 aspherical elements
- Super EBC (Super Electron Beam Coating) ensures high performance by reducing both flare and ghosting
- Internal focusing system
- Physical aperture ring
- 9 blade aperture creates smooth and circular bokeh
- Aperture range of f/2 to f/16
- Minimum working distance of less than 0.22m
- Fast and silent autofocus of 0.05 seconds
- Number of effective pixels: 24.3 million pixels
- Image sensor: 23.5mm×15.6mm APS-C, X-Trans CMOS ? w/ primary colour filter
- Sensor cleaning system: Ultra sonic vibration
- Storage media: SD Card (~2GB) / SDHC Card (~32GB) / SDXC Card(~256GB) UHS-I 1
- Lens mount: FUJIFILM X Mount
- Standard output: AUTO1,AUTO2,AUTO3 (up to ISO12800), ISO200~12800(1/3EVstep)
- Extended output: ISO100/125/160/25600/51200
- Viewfinder:0.39-in., Approx. 2,360K-dot OLED colour viewfinder, Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area : Approx. 100%
- Eye point : Approx. 17.5mm ( from the rear end of the camera's eyepiece), Diopter adjustment : -4m - +2m-1(dpt)
- Magnification: 0.62x with 50mm lens (35mm format equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to -1m-1
- Diagonal angle of view: Approx. 30° (Horizontal angle of view : Approx. 25°)
- Built-in eye sensor
- LCD monitor: 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, Approx. 1040K-dot touch screen colour LCD monitor (Approx. 100% coverage)
- Movie recording: 4K (3840 x 2160) 29.97p / 25p / 24p/23.98P, 100Mbps Continuous recording : up to Approx. 10 min.
Full HD (1920 x 1080) 59.94p / 50p / 29.97p / 25p / 24p/23.98P, 36Mbps Continuous recording : up to Approx. 15 min.
HD (1280 x 720) 59.94p / 50p / 29.97p / 25p / 24p/23.98P, 18Mbps Continuous recording : up to Approx. 30 min.
*For 4K movie recording, use a card with UHS Speed Class 3 or higher.
*Although movie recording will continue without interruption when the file size reaches 4 GB, subsequent footage will be recorded to a separate file which must be viewed separately
- Wireless transmitter:
- Standards: IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol)
- Access mode: Infrastructure
- Encryption: WEP / WPA / WPA2 mixed mode
- Standards: Bluetooth Ver 4.0(Bluetooth low energy)
- Operating frequency: 2402~2480MHz (Center frequency)
- Power supply: NP-W126S Li-ion battery (included)
- Dimensions / Weight:
- 121.3mm(W)×73.9mm(H) ×42.7mm(D) / 4.78in.(W) x 2.91in.(H) x 1.68in.(D)
- Approx. 337g / oz.(including battery and memory card)
- Approx. 287g / oz.(excluding accessories, battery and memory card)
- Battery life for still images: Approx. 350 frames
- Accessories included: Li-ion battery NP-W126S, Battery charger BC-W126, Body cap, , Shoe-mount flash unit EF-X8, Shoulder strap, Metal strap clip, Protective cover, Clip attaching tool, Owner's manual
Key Features: Fujifilm 15-45mm F3.5-5.6 XC OIS PZ Lens - Black
Back to top
- The smallest and lightest interchangeable zoom lens available for X Series cameras
- 10 lenses in 9 groups, including 3 aspherical lenses and 2 ED lenses provide excellent resolution throughout the zoom
- Easily portable - measuring just 44.2mm long and weighing only 135g
- Suitable for shooting both landscape and portrait photography
- Ability to shoot close-ups thanks to its 5cm minimum focusing distance
- Electric zoom and comfortable operation - two different zoom speeds can be selected by rotating of the zoom ring
- Optical image stabilisation and fast and silent autofocus
Back to top
||±3 (2, 3, 5, 7 frames at 1/3 EV steps)
||WiFi, Bluetooth lowenergy
||±5 (at 1/3 EV steps)
|Frames Per Second
||X-Trans CMOS III
||Li-ion battery NP-W126S, Battery charger BC-W126, Body cap, , Shoe-mount flash unit EF-X8, Shoulder strap, Metal strap clip, Protective cover, Clip attaching tool, Owner,s manual
||Fuji X Mount
|Memory Card Format
||SD, SDHC, SDXC USH-I
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)
|Screen Size (Inches)
||23.5mm x 15.6mm
||X-Trans CMOS III
|Shutter Speed, Maximum
||1/4000, 1/32000 (electronic)
|Shutter Speed, Minimum
||121.3 x 73.9 x 42.7 mm
|View Finder Coverage
||OLED Colour Viewfinder
HD Movie Mode
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 12 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||11 x £59.92
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.