Item Condition : 9+
Camera body is mint and free of marks with the exception of grip terminal cover is missing, very light general signs of use. The sensor is clean and free of dust, marks and scratches. Shutter count is not available.
Back to top
Body is supplied with the battery, charger, strap, manual, software, screen protector, shoe mount flash, original box, strap attachment, hotshoe cover and body cap.
The Fujifilm X-H1 is a natural next step for users of the company's other APS-C CSC models, such as the X-T2. A powerful 24.3MP sensor is at the heart of the XH1, but with this model's upgrades it is able to get even more out of the camera than its predecessors. 5.5 stops of 5-axis in-body image stabilisation and the Eterna Film Simulation features make this an exciting option for video creators.
Key Features: Fujifilm X-H1 Digital Camera Body
- Continuing the legacy of the X-series range: Fujifilm's X-series of cameras has gone from strength to strength, with cameras such as the X-T2 really pushing the brand into the forefront of CSC manufacturer's in the market. As with most of the recent compact system cameras from Fujifilm, the XH1 also features the widely heralded 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor, but with the rest of the upgrades to this camera, it is able to go places that other cameras in this line-up couldn't
- Huge improvements for filmmakers: As with other cameras in this range, the X-H1 features 4K shooting at 30p (at 200Mbps), but this camera goes even further in Full HD by offering 1080p shooting up to 120fps, for beautifully detailed slow-motion capture. Other improvements include the addition of the F-Log gamma profile, 5.5 stops of 5-axis in-body image stabilisation, and the Eterna Film Simulation feature
- Improved operability: Fuji film claim they have made 19 modifications to the camera's design based on customer feedback, including a larger grip, easier access to the shutter release button, and a quieter shutter, improving its appeal to photographers who primarily shoot in situations that require silence, such as weddings or film sets
- Improved autofocus capabilities: Phase-detection autofocus has been improved allowing users to use the feature in situations where light is up to 1.5 stops darker. The minimum aperture range has also been expanded from F8 to F11, allowing users with teleconverters to use AF in more situations. There have also been major updates to the camera's autofocus system when zooming
Fujifilm X-H1 | Hands-On First Look
Back to top
- Sensor: 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor
- Storage media: SD Card (~2GB) / SDHC Card (~32GB) / SDXC Card (~256GB) UHS-I / UHS-II
- Image stabilisation: Image sensor shift mechanism with 5-axis compensation
- Viewfinder: 0.5" 3.68 million dot OLED
- LCD monitor: 3.0" 1.04 million dot touch screen
- Continuous shooting: 14.0 fps (with the Electronic Shutter), 8.0 fps (with the Mechanical Shutter), 11.0 fps (with the Mechanical Shutter and when fitted with VPB-XH1)
- Video:4K 30p at 200Mbps, 1080p up to 120fps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi IEEE 802. 11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery life: NP-W126S Li-on / 310 shots
Back to top
|Battery Grip Model
||Vertical power boost grip VPB-XH1
||±5 (at 1/3 EV steps)
||RAW, JPEG (Fine, Normal)
|Frames Per Second
|Memory Card Format
||SD Card (~2GB) / SDHC Card (~32GB) / SDXC Card (~256GB) UHS-I / UHS-II*1
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)
|Screen Size (Inches)
|Shutter Speed, Maximum
|Shutter Speed, Minimum
|View Finder Coverage
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £38.80
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.