Item Condition : R (Refurbished)
Refurbished by the Manufacturer to original specifications. Condition of goods: Shows signs of testing. Condition of packaging: No original packaging, item supplied in white box. Item Image: Stock Image used. Please refer to above condition of goods for any cosmetic specifics not shown in the image used.
Back to top
The Fujifilm X-T3 joins the X-series as the world’s first APS-C mirrorless camera capable of internal 4K/60p 4:2:0 10-bit recording. Designed to meet the needs of professional videographers, the XT-3 comes with an all-new back-illuminated 26-megapixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 processing engine to deliver improved AF performance and exceptional image quality in both stills and video.
Key Features: Fujifilm X-T3 Digital Camera with 18-55mm XF Lens - Silver
- New back-illuminated 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 APS-C sensor
- New X-Processor 4 image processing engine
- 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit internal SD card recording
- Full HD 1080/120p slow motion recording
- Dramatically improved AF performance (1.5x faster)
- ISO160-12800 (extendable from ISO 80 to 51200)
- Features Fujifilm's Colour Chrome Effect found in the GFX50S
- 30 fps continuous shooting in 1.25x crop 'Sports Finder' mode (electronic shutter)
- 20 fps continuous shooting at full resolution with AF (electronic shutter); 11 fps mechanical shutter (without grip)
- 3.69-million-dot high resolution EVF (100% coverage)
- 3.0" 1.04 million dot 3-directional tilting touch screen LCD monitor (100% coverage)
- New Sports Finder mode and New Pre-Shoot function
- Versatile 18mm wide-angle to 55mm telephoto lens with bright f2.8-4 aperture
- Dual SD card slots
Fujifilm X-T3 | Hands-On Review at Goodwood Revival
Fujifilm X-T3 | First Look
Fourth generation X Series technology
X-Trans CMOS 4: This is the back-illuminated APS-C sensor with more than 4 times the number of phase detection pixels than current models (*1), distributed across the surface. It boasts a high S/N ratio and the lowest sensitivity of ISO160 despite its 26MP resolution. The low-light autofocus limit has also been extended to -3EV, enabling accurate AF even in low light conditions, e.g. scene lit only with candlelight.
X Processor 4: This engine has 4 CPU units to achieve image processing speed about 3 times faster than that of current models (*1). Not only boosting AF accuracy and speed substantially, the engine is the world’s first (*2) to delivers 4K/60P 10bit output, meeting the needs of professional videographers, in a mirrorless camera equipped with a sensor in the APS-C size or larger. It is also capable of instantaneously handling complex image processing tasks such as FUJIFILM’s unique "Colour Chrome Effect" and "Monochrome Adjustment" function, achieving Warm Black / Cool Black tone in digital, which is adopted as one of the way of expression for monochrome print in silver halide film.
The XT3 takes full advantage of the above fourth generation technology to deliver:
- Higher image quality: Highest level of 26.1MP resolution in APS-C size sensor. Also, it achieves keeps as low level of noise as current models (*1) even increasing the number of pixels.
- Dramatically improved AF performance: 1.5 times faster processing speed than current models (*1) to deliver faster and more accurate AF, and substantially enhanced performance in face / eye detection AF thanks to 2.16M phase detection pixels arrayed at entire frame.
- Significant improvement in tracking performance of fast-moving subject: Delivering blackout-free continuous shooting (*3) of up to 30 fps while using smooth Live View of 60fps to check your subject.
- Video performance for professionals: Supporting 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit internal SD card recording as well as 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output, which can be filmed at the same time. Supported video formats include the widely-used H.264/MPEG-4 AVC as well as H.265/HEVC for greater data compression. This enables 200Mbps bitrate recording when shooting 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit. Video compression options available are ALL-Intra and Long GOP. When using ALL-Intra, video is recorded at 400Mbps. Also, featuring the video-specialized Film Simulation mode "ETERNA", popular with the X-H1.
X-T3: A Different Beyond trailer - Full movie coming soon / FUJIFILM
Saraya Cortaville - Travel Photography in Marrakesh with the FUJIFILM X-T3
Versatile focal length and bright f2.8-4 aperture in a compact, lightweight build
The Fujifilm 18-55mm f2.8-4 R LM OIS XF Fujinon Lens offers a versatile focal length from 18mm wide-angle to 55mm telephoto (equiv 27mm-84mm in 35mm format) that's suitable for a variety of shooting situations. Compact and lightweight, the lens' bright f2.8-4 aperture range combined with Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) allows you to capture crisp, blur-free images handheld in dimly lit environments, and the linear motor-driven system delivers super-fast autofocus performance of 0.1 seconds so you'll never miss a shot. Silent operation also makes the lens suitable for movie recording. The lens structure consists of 14 elements in 10 groups, including 3 aspheric and 1 extra low dispersion elements, and a seven-blade rounded diaphragm.
*1 Comparison with current models "FUJIFILM X-T2" and "FUJIFILM X-H1"
Back to top
*2 As of September 6, 2018, according to FUJIFILM data
*3 Available only when using the electronic shutter
Back to top
||AE Bracketing (Frames: -2, -3, +3, +2, ±9, ±7, ±5, ±3 Step: 1/3EV, 2/3EV, 1EV, 4/3EV, 5/3EV, 2EV, 7/3EV, 8/3EV, 3EV)
||Single AF / Continuous AF/ MF
|Battery Grip Model
||Fujifilm X-T3 VPB-XT3 Vertical Power Booster Grip
||Li-ion battery NP-W126S
||USB Type-C (USB3.1 Gen1), HDMI micro connector (Type D) and ø3.5mm, stereo mini connector (Microphone) / ø3.5mm, stereo mini connector (headphone) / ø2.5mm, Remote Release Connector
||-5.0EV~+5.0EV 1/3EV step (Movie: -2.0EV~+2.0EV)
||TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted
||JPEG: Exif Ver.2.3, RAW: 14bit RAW (RAF original format) / RAW+JPEG
||TTL (TTL AUTO (P mode) / STANDARD / SLOW SYNC. ) / MANUAL / MULTI / OFF (When SHOE MOUNT FLASH is set)
||TTL (TTL AUTO (P mode) / STANDARD / SLOW SYNC. ) / MANUAL / COMMANDER / OFF (When EF-X8 is set)
||Li-ion battery NP-W126S, Battery charger BC-W126S, Shoe-mount flash unit EF-X8, Shoulder strap, Body cap, Strap clip, Protective cover, Clip attaching tool, Hot shoe cover, Vertical Grip connector cover, Connector cover (detachable), Sync terminal cover, Cable protector Owner,s manual.
|Memory Card Format
||SD memory card (~2GB) / SDHC memory card (~32GB) / SDXC memory card (~512GB)
||TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted
||-10°C ~ +40°C
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)
|Screen Size (Inches)
||(APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 4 with primary color filter.
|Shutter Speed, Maximum
||1/32000sec (electronic + mechanical)
|Shutter Speed, Minimum
||(W) 132.5mm × (H) 92.8mm × (D) 58.8mm
|View Finder Coverage
||Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area: approx. 100%
||0.5 inch approx. 3.69 millions dots OLED Color Viewfinder
HD Movie Mode
||DCI4K/4K: 1/8000sec. - 1/24sec
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £52.81
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.