Item Condition : OB (Open Box)
The item shows signs that is has been tested, there are several light marks to the unit, otherwise brand new. The packaging has had Tape/Shipping labels applied to it.
Back to top
The X-T30 with XF 18-55mm + XF 55-200mm Lens boasts Fujifilm's fourth generation image sensor and processor found in the X-T3, which includes a 26.1MP resolution and fast high-performance AF. Designed for all photographers from beginner to advanced, the Fujifilm X-T30 offers phase detection pixels across the entire frame, Full HD and 4K/30p video recording, a new intuitive 3.0" touch-screen, and an improved body design for increased comfort and stability.
Key Features: Fujifilm X-T30 with XF 18-55mm + XF 55-200mm Lens - Silver
- Designed for a broad range of users, from professional photographers to first-time beginners
- New Fourth generation 26.1-megapixel APS-C X Trans CMOS 4 image sensor and X Processor 4 (same as X-T3)
- AF algorithm has been improved to deliver even more advanced AF-tracking performance for both stills and video
- 100% phase detection pixels are now across the entire frame, making it possible to quickly and accurately focus on a subject
- Improved video functionality: 4K at 30fps, Full HD 1080p, including 120fps to create super slow motion effects
- Filmmakers needing high colour fidelity can record 10-bit, 4:2:2 colour through the camera's HDMI port
- New intuitive 3.0" 1.04M-dot 2-way tilting touch LCD & 2.36M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF)
- New Focus Lever: replaces Selector Buttons to achieve faster and more intuitive camera operation, allows for extra grip too
- Improved ISO: extended 80-51200, standard ISO160-12800
- Built-in WiFi for shooting from your smartphone or tablet devices
- 1x SD UHS-I card slot, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth V.4.2, headphone Jack via USB-C Adapter & NP-W126S battery
Fujifilm X-T30: A little mirrorless that punches above its weight | Hands-on field test
Compact and lightweight camera body, designed for comfort with advanced handling
- The compact and lightweight camera body, weighing just 383g, is designed for enhanced stability when holding the camera. The use of the Focus Lever, replacing the Selector Buttons, allows for extra grip space at the rear for added comfort.
- The rear LCD monitor is thinner by 1.3mm and offers improved touchscreen response. It complements the Focus Lever to achieve faster and more intuitive camera operation.
- The XT30 is available in the popular black, premium silver and a new colour, charcoal silver. The charcoal silver will be launched on May, two month after the launch of black and silver.
Fourth generation technology: X Trans CMOS 4 image sensor and X Processor 4 image processing engine
- Delivers the same still photographing performance equivalent to that of the Fuj XT3
- Despite its compact and lightweight body, the camera has 26.1 megapixel resolution, one of the highest among APS-C sensor digital cameras, as well as exceptional low noise performance and outstanding colour reproduction.
- The lowest native sensitivity is ISO 160, previously only available as extended ISO, is now available when shooting RAW.
- Fuji's exclusive Film Simulations now include ETERNA mode. This camera also incorporates numerous shooting functions that broaden your ability to customise your pictures, such as "monochrome adjustments" available for ACROS and Monochrome, and "Colour Chrome" effect that produces deeper colours and gradations.
New AF system that is great in low light conditions and when tracking fast-moving subjects
- The number of phase detection pixels on the X-Trans CMOS 4 image sensor has been increased to 2.16 million, about 4 times that of X-Trans CMOS 3 models. The on-sensor phase detection AF area now covers the entire frame (approx. 100%), making it possible to quickly and accurately focus on a subject anywhere in the frame.
- The low light limit for phase detection AF has been expanded from +0.5EV to -3EV, making it possible to autofocus in very poor lighting such as at night or under dim light, such as candles.
- Combined with the X-T3, X-T30 boasts the best AF performance and functionality of any X Series camera, combining fast image processing with the X-Processor 4 engine and AF algorithm enhancement to boost accuracy in face / eye detection. The Face Select function has been also introduced to provide priority autofocus on a selected person when multiple faces have been detected within a frame.
- The performance of the Advanced SR Auto mode has been improved in line with the enhancement of the camera’s AF performance. In this mode, the camera automatically chooses the optimum shooting settings for a given scene from 58 presets, so you can achieve the best image quality without having to worry about any of the settings.
Enhanced video functionality
- The X-T30 has more advanced 4K/30P video functionality, ability to record high resolution audio without requiring additional equipment and eye tracking functionality during video recording.
- The XT30 records in 6K (6240x3510) to produce stunning quality in 4K (3810x2160). The camera also supports the DCI format (17:9), which gives an even more cinematic look to your videos.
- The Film Simulation modes can be applied not only when shooting stills but also while recording video, including the "ETERNA" motion picture emulator.
- 4K/30P video can be recorded at 4:2:0 8bit to an SD card. F-log recording and 4:2:2 10bit via the HDMI port capabilities means the camera can record video suitable for more serious videographers.
Shooting 4K video on the Fujifilm X-T30 | Cinematic F-Log footage on a budget?
Back to top
Back to top
||Intelligent Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF)
||Bluetooth Ver 4.2 (Bluetooth low energy), WiFi, USB Type-C, HDMI micro Type-D, ø2.5mm, stereo mini connector (Microphone), Hot shoe, Synchronized terminal
||-5.0EV~+5.0EV 1/3EV step (Movie: -2.0EV~+2.0EV)
||P (Program AE) / A (Aperture Priority AE) / S (Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M (Manual Exposure)
||JPEG: Exif Ver.2.3 *1, RAW: 14bit RAW (RAF original format) / RAW+JPEG
|Flash Sync Speed
||1/180sec. or slower
|Frames Per Second
||X Processor 4
||Fuji X Mount
|Memory Card Format
||SD memory card (~2GB) / SDHC memory card (~32GB) / SDXC memory card (~512GB)
||TTL 256-zone metering
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)
|Screen Size (Inches)
||X-Trans CMOS 4 with primary color filter
|Shutter Speed, Maximum
|Shutter Speed, Minimum
||118.4mm (W) x 82.8mm (H) x 46.8mm (D)
|View Finder Coverage
||OLED Color Viewfinder
HD Movie Mode
||Full HD (2048 ×1080)
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £52.81
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.