Featuring high-power, LEDs, the K12000 Daylight LED Studio Panel from F+V produces 8832 Lux at 1m in a 1'x2' unit. The panel has a Colour Rendering Index of 93-97, and has guaranteed perfect colour balance and consistency. Integrated into the panel is F+V's SmartSync Control Circuit, which allows multiple units to be linked together and controlled as a group.
Key Features: F+V K12000S SE Daylight LED Studio Panel
- Vibrant colour reproduction: the K12000 Studio Panel boasts a TLCI of up to 99 (97 + 2), and a CRI of 97 (95 + 2). This ensures flawless colour reproduction with neutral and vibrant colour representation
- As bright as it gets: The new design to F+V’s lights results in a brighter light than possible in previous models. The K12000 concentrates high-power LEDs into a 50° beam for superior light transmittance
- Compatible with a wide range of accessories: The new F+V attachment system allows users to shape their light with the SE range of accessories, such as barndoors, grids, diffusers, filters, and softboxes
Back to top
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Packed dimensions: 65 x 13 x 41.5cm
- LED source:
- Beam angle: 50°
- White light colour: 5,600K
- Colour temperature tolerance: + 200K (nominal)
- Colour rendition: TLCI 95-99, CRI 93-97
- Dimming: 0-100% continuous
- Control: On-board controller
- Estimated LED lifetime: 50,000 hours (15 years of average use)
- Power supply:
- Power voltage range: 10-18V DC
- Input current range:Maximum 8.01A @ 10V / 4.454A @ 18V
- Power consumption: 75.5W Nominal / 80.1W Maximum
- Power connection: Neutrik speak ON NL2MP (Plug: Neutrik speak ON NL2FX)
- Battery option: V-mount Battery Plate x 1 - Built-in / 3-stud Gold Mount Plate - Optional
- Thermal design: Silent Passive Cooling
- Mounting: 16mm / 28mm Combo Pin (Baby 5/8” / Junior 1-1/8” Combo Pin)
- Housing colour: Black
- Ambient temperature operation: -20 to +45°C
- Protection class: IP 20
- Certifications: CE (EMC, LVD, RoHS, REACH) ISO9001:2000
- Illuminance :
- Illuminance: 8832 lux
- Footcandles: 821 fc
- Illuminance: 2208 lux
- Footcandles: 206 fc
- Illuminance: 982 lux
- Footcandles: 92 fc
Back to top
|Colour Temperature (K)
||Light Stand via included Yoke-Bracket
|Number of Heads
||10 - 18v DC, Built-In V-mount Battery, or Optional 3-Stud Gold Mount Plate
||60.4 x 7.8 x 38.4
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £43.26
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.