The GoPro Fusion action camera captures spherical video with a full 360° field of view in stunning 5.2K. The Fusion captures gorgeous VR (virtual reality) footage without the stitch lines as commonly seen on other cameras of its type. Next-level stabilisation ensures super smooth video without the need for external equipment such as a gimbal, making this the ideal next generation action camera.
Key Features: GoPro Fusion Action Camera
- Gorgeous 5.2K Spherical Video: The GoPro Fusion captures stunning 5.2K video with a spherical field of view, making it the ideal 360° action camera
- Shoot. Then Point: The Fusion allows users to focus on what they're doing without worrying about framing their shots. By capturing everything around the camera, users can select the best shots in the edit
- Overcapture: By reframing the 360° footage shot on the camera, users can create and share fixed perspective shots and photos with full control over field of view
- Next-level stabilisation: The GoPro Fusion features impressive in-camera stabilisation, meaning users can capture silky smooth video without the need of external equipment such as gimbals or stabilisers
- GoPro app compatible: Preview, playback, edit, and share your shots on the go using the GoPro app, which is fully supported by the Fusion
- Seamless VR footage: Unlike with other cameras, the Fusion's footage is completely seamless, providing a truly immersive VR experience
- Spherical surround sound: By capturing audio in every direction, footage shot plays back audio based on which way the frame is pointing
- Durability redefined: GoPro understand the importance of having a hardened action camera that will survive everything you can put it through. The Fusion is shock-proof waterproof (up to 5m)
GoPro Fusion 360 Camera Review | Test Footage | Good Enough for Professional Use?
GoPro VR: This Is Fusion in 5K
GoPro: Fusion Quick Start - Connecting
GoPro: Meet Fusion and Relive Reality
GoPro: Introducing Mobile Overcapture for Fusion
Back to top
Back to top
||5.2K 30- 75 mins / 3K 60- 80m
||Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 3.8 VDC, 2620 mAh
||microSD/HC/XC (128 GB Maximum)
||7.4 x 7.4 x 3.0 cm
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £14.68
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.