The GoPro HERO7 Black Dusk White LTD Edition arrives with live streaming functionality and GoPro's all-new HyperSmooth stabilisation that delivers smooth, gimbal-like video. Waterproof up to 10m, this portable, rugged action camera shoots 12-megapixel photos, 4K/60p video and 1080p/240p slow motion video. It also features RAW Photo Capture, SuperPhoto mode, time lapse, 8x slo-mo and voice control.
Key Features: GoPro HERO7 Black Action Camera - Dusk White LTD Edition
- Video: 4K60, 2.7K120, 1440p120, 1080p240 and more / looping video / 15, 30 sec clips / 8x slo-mo
- Photo: 12 MP / 30 fps burst / single photo / night photo
- Time Lapse: TimeWarp video / time lapse video / time lapse photo / night lapse photo
- HyperSmooth 3-axis video stabilisation: corrects for camera shake to deliver smooth footage
- Rugged and waterproof: up to 10m without a housing
- Voice control: control it hands-free with voice commands "GoPro, take a photo" and "start recording"
- Live streaming: share your story as you live it with video streaming and save them to your SD card
- TimeWarp Video: capture stabilised time lapse videos and increase the speed up to 30x
- 8x Slo-Mo Video: with ultra-high frame rate 1080p240 video, you can slow things down by up to 8x to relive epic moments
- 2" touch screen with touch zoom: 3 main capture modes with streamlined settings make navigating easy
- Face, smile and scene detection: HERO7 Black knows when you face the camera, smile and more
- Shoot vertically in the portrait orientation: perfect for your Snapchat and Instagram Stories
- Photo timer: a photo timer makes it easy to grab a selfie or group shot with your whole crew in the frame
- Auto-transfer to your phone: your photos and videos move straight to the GoPro App, ready for sharing
- GPS performance Stickers: track your speed, distance and more
- QuikStories enabled: send footage to the GoPro App where it transforms into a fun, shareable video with music and effects
- Advanced noise suppression: filters out wind, vibration and handling noise for crisper, clearer audio quality
- RAW Photos: capture RAW photos for the highest quality and most flexibility in advanced photo editing
- HEVC Video: cut large files to about half their size without losing any image quality
- Removable rechargeable battery
- Compatible with GoPro accessories: over 30 compatible accessories available
GoPro HERO7 Action Cameras | White, Silver and Black | First Look
GoPro: Introducing HERO7 Black
Back to top
Back to top
||Rechargeable Battery, The Frame (HERO7 Black), Curved Adhesive Mount, Flat Adhesive Mount, Mounting Buckle and SB C Cable
||H 3.2cm, W 6.2cm, D 4.45cm
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £13.66
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.