Introducing Panasonic’s LUMIX S Pro 70-200mm f4 OIS Lens. This flexible and versatile lens is suitable for a wide range of subjects from wildlife to portraits and is packed with features that make using this lens fun and efficient. This includes its constant f4 aperture that offers consistent light control throughout the zoom range and a 5-axis Dual Image Stabilisation 2 system that offers 6-stops of image stabilisation. Finally, image quality is ensured with its advanced optical structure.
Panasonic LUMIX S Pro 70-200mm f4 OIS Lens Key Features:
- Specifically designed & constructed for use on Panasonic’s S Series
- Intended for full-frame use, the lens offers a 70-300mm telephoto range
- A flexible and versatile lens that ideal for portraits to wildlife photography
- A wide and bright constant f4 aperture provides consistent light control
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality
- The double focus system uses both linear motors and a stepping motor
- Lightning fast, nearly silent and highly accurate autofocus acquisition
- An advanced optical lens structure provides exception image quality
- The lens is comprised of 23 premium glass elements in 17 lens groups
- 5-axis Dual Image Stabilisation 2 system & 6-stops of image stabilisation
- 1 aspherical element and 1 ultra-high refractive index element
- 1 ultra extra-low dispersion element and 3 extra-low dispersion elements
- Minimised distortions, spherical aberrations and chromatic aberrations
- High colour accuracy and clarity with reliable edge-to-edge sharpness
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design for inclement weather conditions
This item is an OB Product. OB, or Open Box, are items that have been dispatched to a customer and the packaging has been opened and the box seal has been broken and returned within our 28-day returns policy. Although these items will appear as new and will show no signs of use they cannot be sold as new nor do cash back or promotional offers apply. However, they still come with a 12-month Wex Warranty.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Panasonic LUMIX S Pro 70-200mm f4 OIS Lens
- 1 x Front Lens Cap
- 1 x Rear Lens Cap
- 1 x Lens Hood
- 1 x Lens Bag
- 1 x Tripod Collar
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Can this be used on APS-C camera bodies?
This lens is designed for full-frame but can be used with APS-C models where it provides a 105-300mm equivalent focal length range.
Can this be mounted to a tripod?
The lens comes with a removable rotating tripod collar that allows for tripod or monopod use.
Does the tripod collar have a 1/4x20 screw hole?
The tripod collar has a 1/4"-20 mounting thread.
Does this lens change length when zooming?
The Panasonic Lumix S Pro 70-200mm F4 OIS lens has a rotary internal zoom mechanism meaning the lens does not physically extend when zooming the lens from 70mm to 200mm.
Back to top
Loan Interest Bearing
This option comprises term loan with a choice of repayment plans over:
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
No deposit is required. However you can pay an optional deposit of not less than 10% of the total amount if you choose.
The balance of the finance agreement is payable directly to Barclays Partner Finance in equal monthly instalments by monthly direct debit. The direct debit payments will commence at the end of the first month following receipt of your goods. The interest rate charged is 14.9% APR. Late payment and early repayment penalties apply; full details of these will be provided in the loan agreement pack.
||11 x £85.51
||23 x £45.72
||35 x £32.54
|Total Amount Repayable
Are you eligible for finance?
In order to apply you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be in full-time work (16 hours or more a week), retired, or in receipt of disability allowance
- Earn at least £6,000 a year
- Have been a UK resident for three years or more
- Have a mobile phone number
- Have an email address
- Have a UK bank account from which Direct Debits can be taken
- Have no outstanding County Court Judgements (CCJs)
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.