The Hahnel Viper Wireless Flash Trigger allows you to individually control up to three groups of Canon dedicated flashguns from your Canon EOS DSLR, with each of those groups comprising of one or more flashes. The easy to use LCD panel allows you to control each of these groups, turning the power on or off, adjusting the output or setting it to Manual allowing the output from the light source to override the Viper. Both the transmitter and receiver are powered by two AA batteries and additional receivers are available for multiple flash set ups.
Hahnel Viper Wireless Flash Trigger - Canon
Flash Power Output Level Adjustment - To give the photographer increased wireless control over groups of flash guns, use the power dial on the Viper transmitter to adjust the flash power output level of a flash gun group.
The LCD screen indicates the status of the level of each group. Use the selector buttons to switch on or off each group, set the power output level of each group, 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/32 etc. A flashgun manual over-ride allows the user to set the Viper to Manual, allowing the flashgun to determine the power.
In addition, the Viper transmitter has a pass through flash hot shoe which allows full TTL control of a local flash as if it were mounted on the camera body directly.
Hähnel Viper Wireless Group Flash Trigger for Canon
Back to top
- Wireless Group Flash Trigger for Canon camera / flash gun and compatible models
- ISM 2.4GHz digital transmission (more than 100M)
- Digital Channel Matching provides reliable connections, eliminating the risk of interference from other wireless products within range
- LCD Display, backlit, indicating groups A, B & C on/off and flash power output settings
- Each group can be turned on/off or flash power output adjusted with individual control button on the Viper transmitter
- Viper Receiver has a 2.5mm socket and a Mini USB socket to connect to studio lights
- Mini USB socket - For software upgrade or external 5V power supply
- Powered by the most convenient power source - 2 x AA batteries (each on transmitter and receiver) for approx 120Hr
Back to top
||Canon EOS Hotshoe
|Maximum Working Distance
||Wireless Transmitter/Receiver Set