The Hasselblad H6D-100c Digital Back features an electronic image sensor and attaches to the back of the H6D-100c in place of the negative film holder. Designed to meet the ever-changing needs of photographers, it features a user-friendly interface and is the ideal solution for H6D shooters who wish to obtain an unprecedented level of image quality and flexibility.
Key Features: Hasselblad H6D-100c Digital Back
The H6D-100c digital back has been tailored with photographers' requirements in mind and its user-friendly interface works seamlessly with a wide range of technical and large format camera systems. Triggering by mechanical and electronic shutter units is also supported. It offers a solution that is as exible as you are and that can keep pace with your needs, your clients' demands, and future developments.
100 Megapixel sensor
At the heart of the digital back is a 100MP 53.4 x 40.0mm CMOS sensor, which delivers a staggering 15 stops of dynamic range and it captures 16-bit colour data using Hasselblad’s Natural Colour Solution to ensure maximum tonality and detail is captured every time. With its high-quality rear display, iOS based app and HDMI output checking composition and focus, capturing the perfect shot couldn’t be easier.
On board CFast and SD card slots enables fast capture or for those who prefer to shoot tethered, its USB 3 type-C connectivity makes short work of transferring image files. The H6D-100c digital back is powered by a standard DC supply (12-24vdc), while field users can utilise one of the many third party portable battery pack options available.
The H6D-100c digital back is also capable of capturing UHD (4K) video in Hasselblad’s proprietary RAW format which can be converted to Cinema DNG in Phocus. HD footage can also be captured in H.264 format.
Compatibility for H6D-100c and earlier H camera bodies
A major difference between H6D and earlier generation H cameras, is that most settings have been moved from the camera grip to the UI on the sensor unit for ease of use. This means that the H5D and older camera bodies have different button functionality compared to the H6D. It was unfortunately not possible to keep full backwards compatibility. Even though you can capture images with some models, we cannot guarantee that the combination is stable. We therefore do not recommend using the H6D-100c digital back with any other camera body than the H6D.
Back to top
- Sensor type: CMOS, 100 megapixels (11600 × 8700 pixels, 4.6 × 4.6 µm)
- Sensor dimensions: 53.4 × 40.0mm
- Image size Stills: RAW 3FR capture 207MB on average. TIFF 8 bit: 289MB; Video: HD (1920 x 1080p), UHD (3840 x 2160p)
- File format Stills: Lossless compressed Hasselblad 3FR, 1/4 size JPEG Video: H.264 Compressed (25 fps), Hasselblad RAW (30 fps)
- Shooting mode: Single shot stills, Video
- Colour definition 16 bit; Dynamic range 15 stops
- ISO speed range ISO 64, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800
- Storage options CFast card, SD card or tethered to Mac or PC
- Colour management Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution
- Storage capacity 16GB card holds 120 images on average
- Display 3 inch TFT type, 24 bit colour, 920K pixels; Touch functionality: Yes, full support Live View: On camera, host and iOS device with high frame rate (30 fps)
- IR Filter Mounted in front of sensor
- Acoustic feedback Yes
- Software Phocus for Mac, Windows and Adobe Lightroom with Phocus Plugin
- Platform support Macintosh: OSX version 10.11 / 10.12; PC: Windows 7 (64 bit)/ 8 / 10
- Host connection type USB 3.0 (5 Gbit/s) Type-C connector, Mini HDMI, Audio In/Out
- Additional connections Flash Sync Input (2.5mm Phono), Flash Sync Output (3.5mm Phono), Power Input (3.5mm Phono)
- View camera compatibility Yes, mechanical shutters controlled via flash sync
- Camera Synchronization Flash Sync Mode via lens sync output or Pinhole Mode
- Pinhole Exposure Time 1/8s - 60 minutes
- Power Input 18W 12-24V DC, via 1.35mm ID Barrel Plug. Power Bank Cable H-3054180 for use with various power banks.
Back to top
||USB 3.0 (5 Gbit/s) Type-C connector, Mini, HDMI, Audio In/Out, Flash Sync Input (2.5mm Phono), Flash Sync Output (3.5mm Phono), Power Input (3.5mm Phono)
||Lossless compressed Hasselblad 3FR, 1/4 size JPEG Video: H.264 Compressed (25 fps), Hasselblad RAW (30 fps)
|Frames Per Second
|Memory Card Format
||CFast card, SD card or tethered to Mac or PC
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)
||CMOS, 100 megapixels (11600 × 8700 pixels, 4.6 × 4.6 µm)
HD Movie Mode
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £930.15
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.