This Hoodman Eyecup specifically for Mirrorless Sony Series A7 and A9 is comfortable, accessible, and efficient in reducing ambient light from your viewfinder. It further minimises eye fatigue for extended use outdoors. Essentially, this eyecup will replace the OEM Sony Alpha a7- and A9-series eyepieces. It is durable and built to last, whilst also being constructed from hypoallergenic silicone rubber.
Hoodman Eyecup for Mirrorless Sony Series A7 & A9 Key Features:
- Comfortable, accessible, and efficient Hoodman eyecup
- Specific to the Sony Mirrorless Series A7 and A9
- Seals ambient light for a clearer view through your eyepiece
- Comfortable construction actively reduces eye fatigue
- Flat design still allows for full LCD articulation
- Upgrades your eyepiece for improved shooting
- Constructed from hypoallergenic silicone rubber
- Durable and built to last
What's in the box?
- 1 x Hoodman Eyecup for Mirrorless Sony Series A7 & A9
Does this securely fit to the Sony A7S iii?
This does fit upon the Sony A7S iii but it will be a little tight. It would therefore be best to remove the eyecup when not in use.
Will this work with the Sony A7C?
This eyecup will not secure to the Sony A7C as the viewfinders are different sizes.
Can you store this eyecup away in a camera bag between uses?
This eyecup is incredibly flexible and will easily fit within your camera bag.
Back to top
Back to top
For Use With
||Sony A7, A9