Created for discerning filmmakers looking for the highest level on on-screen colour accuracy, the i1 Filmmaker Kit includes an i1Display Pro calibrator with i1Profiler software - which promises unrivalled colour precision, speed, and control - and a ColorChecker Passport Video, a convenient pocket-sized target kit that ensures you get consistently accurate colour balance and camera exposure.
Key Features: i1 Filmmaker Kit
- Professional control for on-screen colour accuracy, whether in studio or in the field
- Match Multiple Cameras
- Obtain Perfect Exposure
- Achieve Ideal Colour Balance
- Reduce Editing Time
- Get to Your Creative Look Faster
- Blazing fast measurement speed in an intuitive all-in-one design also adopted by leading display manufacturers as preferred colour management device
- Broadcast video standards support – NTSC, PAL SECAM, and Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching – re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup
- Fully supported by Atomos monitors
ColorChecker Passport Video
Back to top
- Combines 4 video production targets in one durable, protective case. Includes white balance target, grayscale target, video colour target, and focus target
- Get a better camera-to-camera match, achieve perfect exposure and easily shoot and edit for mixed lighting, reduce editing time and get to your creative look faster
- Designed to easily take advantage of colour tools like vectorscopes and waveform monitors in programs like Adobe® Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro, as well as on field monitors and recorders like Atomos or SmallHD
- Supported by DaVinci Resolve, Color Finale (FCPX Plugin) and 3D LUT Creator (for Premiere Pro and more) with in-software automation tools to speed up colour balancing
- Includes Lanyard
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £11.16
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.