Capture immersive, breath-taking 360° video with the Insta360 One camera. Either shoot internally on the camera, or connect the One to your Apple device to access loads of extra features. Stream on social media in glorious 360, go back and edit a video in 1080p so you can focus on the highlights, or swing the camera around your head to capture an incredibly cool 240FPS Bullet Time video.
Key Features: Insta360 One 360 Degree Camera
- Stunning 360° capture: Shoot more than what’s In front of you with the Insta360 One. Record your surroundings in 4K or in 24MP RAW photos either internally or on your Apple device
- Live-streaming: Broadcast directly to your favourite platform to allow your friends and family to experience those special moments with you
- Bullet Time: Create incredible sweeping slow-motions shots with you in the centre, just like in the movies. Swing the camera around your head in Bullet Time mode to record a stunning 240FPS shot which freezes you in time
- Super-smooth stabilisation: The Insta360 One features internal 6-axis image stabilisation, ensuring your footage looks silky smooth, even in the most choppy conditions
- FreeCapture: Record in 360° now and edit it into a 1080p video later. FreeCapture allows you to pan, tilt, and crop however you want to in post-production, allowing you to capture the perfect angle at all times
- SmartTrack: Select your tracking subject on the app and the One will make sure they’re always in the centre of the frame
- Bluetooth control: Control the camera remotely using the smartphone app to give you even more control
Insta360 One Digital Camera
Back to top
- Aperture: F2.2
- Photo resolution:: 24 MP (6912*3456)
- Video resolution: 3840*1920@30fps, 2560*1280@60fps, 2048*512@120fps(bullet time)
- Photo format: insp, jpeg, RAW
- Video format: insv, mp4, LOG
- Stabilization: Built-in 6-axis gyroscopic stabilization
- Compatible devices: iPhone 7/7 plus, iPhone 6s/6s plus, iPhone 6/6 plus, iPhone SE, iPad Pro(10.5-inch), iPad Pro(9.7-inch), iPad Pro(12.9-inch), iPad mini4, iPad Air 2; Android version coming soon
- Photo, video:
- Photo modes: Standard 360 photos, timed 360 photos
- Video modes: Standard 360 video, time-lapse mode, bullet time
- Live-streaming: 360 live-streaming, FreeCast (user controls visual perspective)
- Exposure modes: Auto, Manual, Shutter Priority(1/4000s - 60s), ISO Priority(100-6400)
- WB: Auto, Cloudy, Sunny, Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 82g
- Dimensions: 96 x 36.5 x 25mm
- Storage & Connectivity
- Bluetooth: BLE4.0
- Lightning: Lightning connector
- USB: Micro-USB 2.0
- SD Card: Supports UHS-I, exFAT(FAT64) format; max storage capacity is 128 GB
- Battery Capacity: 820mAh
- Charging method: Micro-USB
- Endurance: 70 min (continuous video shooting)
Back to top
||Bluetooth: BLE4.0 | Lightning: Lightning connector | USB: Micro-USB 2.0 | SD Card: Supports UHS-I,
||96 x 36.5 x 25 mm
||24 MP (6912 x 3456)
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £10.53
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.