The Insta360 Titan is the world’s first unibody VR camera capable of shooting at 11K mono and 10K 3D, as well as capturing 360 photos. The camera has been crafted from Aluminium Alloy and features 8 x 200-deg F3.2 fisheye lenses up to 180Mbps per lens. The Titan uses eight MFT sensors which maximise image quality, dynamic range, low-light performance and colour depth. Through utilising FlowState Stabilisation; 10-Bit Colour; post-processing and real-time stitching, amongst other advanced technologies the Insta360 Titan, truly delivers on its promise of cinematic VR.
Insta360 Titan Key Features:
- Features 8x Micro Four Thirds Imaging Sensors capable of delivering 11K VR photo and video and HDR photos
- Users benefit from Farsight (included) long-range live monitoring
- The camera incorporates FlowState Stabilisation and an ultra-precise 9-axis gyroscope
- Offers a CrystalView 11K Playback and spectacular performance during day and night
- The ISO range is 100~6400 with automatic and manual white balance modes, and exposure range of 12 stops
- Multiple exposure modes including lens-by-lens custom, shutter priority, and ISO priority
- Live-streaming modes include built-in server, custom server and HDMI outputs
- 10-Bit Colour achieves billions of colour combinations and delivers images replicating real life colours
- 4 Mono Microphones with AAC audio coding format and Ambisonic spatial audio
- Convenient “Non-Stitch” Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Real-Time and post-processing stitching for photos is possible (10560 x 5280 11K 2D/10560 x 10560 11K 3D)
- Post-processing and real-time stitching for video is available
- Records 10-Bit Video: 7680 x 7680 at 30fps (8K 3D)/7680 x 3840 at 30fps (8K 2D)
- The Insta360 Titan requires 9 full-size SD cards
- H264 and H265 in-camera video coding and Pro RES 422 HQ is available when post-stitching
- The camera can perform in temperatures from 0 to -40-deg Celsius and can be stored in temperatures from -20 to -40-deg Celsius
- For improved operability and remote control Titan has a 20m range and 2.4GHz WiFi connectivity
- Farsight delivers ground-to-ground range of up to 300 meters and ground-to-air range of up to 1000 meters, with 30 FPS preview
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
- Works with a 10000mAh removable Lithium Polymer battery
- The diameter of the camera is 228mm
- Utilises GPS signal antenna and WiFi signal antenna
For a complete list of specifications please visit Insta360 Titan Specifications Page.
Expanded Insta360 Titan Key Features:
8x Micro Four Thirds Sensors
The Insta360 Titan comes equipped with the biggest Micro Four Thirds imaging sensors in any unibody VR camera found on the market today. Thanks to their incorporation, the quality of the resulting image; dynamic range; low-light performance, and colour depth have been maximised to their fullest potential (allowed by modern technology). Altogether these sensors are responsible for raising the overall standard of high-end VR capture.
Spectacular 11K at 30fps Capture
Images captured with the Insta360 Titan are 7 times higher in quality than with the standard 4K capture. Additionally, the camera is capable of 11K at 30fps recording and offers 3.3-micron pixels; setting new standards for VR capture. The footage looks closer to life than ever before and retains high-quality even at 4x zoom. The levels of noise are substantially reduced with Insta360 Titan when compared to conventional VR camera performance. This is true in well-lit situations as well as low-lighting. The camera captures crisp and vibrant footage that is better than images recorded with any other conventional VR camera.
The advanced FlowState Stabilisation and 9-axis gyro deliver outstanding, unshakable stabilisation to dynamic shots; eliminating the need for a gimbal. The resulting image upholds the promise of Cinematic VR that is well stitched together, sharp, vivid, stable and as true to life as possible. Unlike with other VR technologies, watching footage recorded with the Insta360 Titan is not jarring to look at; quite the opposite, it is intriguing and interactive offering a fantastic zoom with little noise.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Insta360 Titan
- 1 x Trolley Case
- 1 x Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery (10000mAh)
- 1 x Titan DC Adapter
- 1 x Titan AC Cable
- 1 x Protective Lens Cover
- 1 x USB2.0 to 100Mbps Ethernet Network Adapter
- 1 x USB Type-C Cable
- 1 x 1/4" to 1/4" Adapter
- 2 x Antenna
- 2 x USB to DC Cable
- 2 x Farsight Power Adapter
- 1 x Farsight Transmitter
- 1 x Farsight Receiver
- 2 x Micro-USB to Micro-USB Cable
- 2 x Micro-USB to USB Type-C Cable
- 2 x Micro-USB to Lighting Cable
- 1 x Farsight Pole Mount
- 4 x Antenna
- 2 x LAN Cable
Insta360 Titan Product Videos:
Insta360 - Introducing Insta360 Titan
Titan - Sample6#8K2D
Titan - Sample1#8K2D
Back to top
Back to top
||10000mAh removable battery
||9 SD Cards
||10560 x 5280 (11K 2D)
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £587.17
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.