The Interfit LM8 600 Bi-Colour LED Two Panel Kit provides users with an ultra-bright, continuous light source that is ideal for still-life photography, on-location video interviews, YouTube Videos, Twitch Streams, and much more. The light is ultra-bright with ambience and can be used as a source to project light over long distances. The LEDs feature a precise LCD and steeples control dimmers that support the power output adjustment from 1-100%. The lights can also be integrated into larger lighting setups thanks to the addition of the DMX.
Interfit LM8 600 Bi-Colour LED Two Panel Kit Key Features:
- The user can achieve accurate colour images with a CRI of 95+ making the post-production process much easier
- The kit is very versatile thanks to the powerful flicker free temp control between 3200K – 5600K with precise control of 1% increments. This aids the filming of 4K footage or 120fps slow-motion.
- Compact design with a lightweight battery and AC powered slim profile makes this kit ideal for studio or on-location photography and video
- These lights work with any camera or phone offering continuous LED without the need for adjustments
- For elevated images and videos simply apply soft wrapping to the opaque diffuser
- Included is the built-in Sony V-Lock battery plate that supports the use of V-Lock batteries (not included)
- A set of removable 4-leaf barndoors is also included with this kit that can be tightened if they become loose over a prolonged use
- Comes with a one year warranty
Expanded Interfit LM8 600 Bi-Colour LED Two Panel Kit Key Features:
These Bi-Colour LEDs facilitate the adjustment of the colour temp from 3200K to 5600K which in turn grants user the ability to match the colour of the ambient light for a more natural feel. This can be achieved without the need for colour correction gels. These lights are fantastic for location shoots where complete control of the ambient light is simply not possible.
As traditional tungsten lights the LEDs use only 20% of the energy thanks to which they’re a much more energy efficient lighting source. In addition to this, these lights don’t generate large amounts of heat which can be a big problem, especially during longer shoots. This also means that there is no need for a cooling fan making this kit audio friendly.
What’s in the box?
Back to top
- 2 x LM8 600BI Panel
- 2 x Set of Metal Barn Doors
- 2 x Filters (Transparent & Frosted)
- 2 x AC Power Cord
- 2 x Padded Carrying Case
- 2 x 2.65m (4 section air cushioned)
Back to top
Colour Temperature (k)
||3200 - 5600K
||2 x LM8 600BI Panel, 2 x Set of Metal Barn Doors, 2 x Filters (Transparent & Frosted), 2 x AC Power Cord, 2 x Padded Carrying Case, 2 x 2.65m (4 section air cushioned)
No. of heads
||100-240 V AC – Adapter included, or 12-16.8V DC Sony V-Lock (Not Included)
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £19.53
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.