Upgraded from SkyTracker, the Pro is more compact, small enough to fit on your palm, better precision, silent tracking, it even has a built-in rechargeable power source that runs for over 24 hours of continuous operation. The improved precision polar scope maintains a fine engraved reticule, now features adjustable illumination with eight brightness levels. Using with our smart phone app, quick and accurate polar alignment is just a joy.
iOptron SkyTracker PRO DSLR Camera Mount :
The SkyTracker Pro features four tracking rates, 1X or sidereal, 1/2X for sky and landscape, solar and lunar. All 4 tracking rates work in both northern and southern hemispheres. We have also added a quick slew mode with both forward and reverse to help quickly reframing your image without disrupting the cameras position.
We have made big improvements on the SkyTracker Pro’s removable alt-azimuth base, which features a precision bubble level, degree markings for the altitude and a built in post for the azimuth control. You can also mount the SkyTracker Pro head (without the base) directly to any standard photographic tripod with 1/4” or 3/8” threads. The SkyTracker Pro is certainly a must have tool for any photographer interested in astroscope or wide field astrophotography.
- All metal structure with ABS covers
- Attaches to a camera tripod with 3/8” or 1/4” threads
- Accepts cameras weighing up to 3 kg (6.6 lbs)
- Silent tracking for smooth camera motion, perfect for long-term exposures
- Detachable altaz base with fine latitude and azimuth adjusters for easy polar alignment
- Reversible mounting post for both 3/8” and 1/4” threaded ball head mounting
- Includes iOptron AccuAlign dark-field illuminated polar scope
- Adjustable polar scope illumination with eight brightness levels
- 4 tracking speed (1X, 1/2X, solar and lunar). 1X celestial tracking for imaging the sky and stars; 1/2X tracking speed for imaging both the starry night and the landscapes at the same time
- Quick slew (180X max.) for camera framing adjustment
- Operation in both northern and southern Hemisphere
- Built-in rechargeable battery with Micro USB port for power and charging
- Over 24 hours of operation (20°C)
- 1/4" – 3/8” thread converter included
- Padded carry bag included
- Optional ball heads available separately (#3305A)
- Optional tripod (#3221)
- Optional counterweight balance kit (#3324)
- SkyTracker Pro camera mount
- Altaz base (installed)
- AccuAlign dark field illuminated polar scope
- Brass 3/8” and 1/4” threaded ball head mounting post (installed)
- Padded carry bag
- Micro USB charging cable
- One Year Limited Warranty
Back to top
- Mount Ultra compact single axis EQ
- Payload (MAX) 3kg
- Mount weight 685 gm with battery
- Mount weight with base 1150 gm with battery
- Body material Die-cast aluminium with ABS cover
- Motor drive DC servo
- Tracking R.A. automatic
- Tracking speed 1X Cel, 1/2 Cel, solar, lunar, N/S
- Fast slew speed 180X, forward and reverse
- Polar sight hole ~ 8º FOV
- Polar scope 6º FOV, dark field illuminated (8 adjustable intensity)
- Power requirement Internal rechargeable battery
- Battery type Li-Poly, 3.7V, 2000mAh
- Duration of operation Over 24 hours at 20ºC
- Power charge port Micro USB (5V), 80% charge in 5 hours
- Body dimension 115x115x95 mm
- Operation Temperature -15~40ºC
- Mounting ring Ø53 mm, 3/8” or 1/4" post threads
- Body-base connection Vixen dovetail, 3/8” socket w/ 1/4” converter
- Altaz adjustable Base Vixen style saddle, 3/8” socket (1/4" converter)
- Latitude adjustment range -30º ~ 65º (with Altaz base)
- AZ adjustment range ±5°
- Base diameter F80 mm
- Warranty One year limited (90 day on battery)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £13.66
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.