Terms & Conditions
Street and Travel Photography with Jacob James – A Masterclass in Bari, Italy.
1. The Street and Travel Photography with Jacob James – “the tour” is being run by Wex Photo Video, 13 Frensham Road, Norwich. NR3 2BT.
2. Places on “the tour” are open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
3. “Participants” are person(s) who book a place on “the tour.”
4. Places on “the tour” cost (the tour cost) £125.00 including VAT per person and is payable in full at the time of booking. Places are booked via https://events.wexphotovideo.com/street-and-travel-photography-bari-italy-with-jacob-james-other-locations-21-september-2019 Places are booked on a first-come, first-served basis only and are booked in good faith that the Participant will also detail in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org any medical conditions or dietary requirements that might affect their ability to participate in all aspects of The Tour.
5. The Tour includes the following itinerary (correct at time of publishing), however, Wex Photo Video reserve the full and free right to alter the itinerary at any time, without penalty, when they deem it necessary to ensure the safety, well-being and comfort of all the participants. Or if forces beyond Wex Photo Video control result in an itinerary change any changes made to the itinerary will be in accordance with supplying Participants with a replacement item/activity of equal value.
Welcome meeting and health and safety briefing
Two course meal and one soft/alcoholic drink
Night-time photo shoot with assistance from pro photographer Jacob James
Bike tour of Old Town and coast line
Photo opportunities with assistance from pro photographer Jacob James
Light lunch and one soft/alcoholic drink
Photograph opportunities on Pasta Street and with its residents, with assistance from pro photographer Jacob James
Pasta making course
Discussion of the days shooting with Jacob James (includes one soft or alcoholic drink)
6. Participants are required to arrive for the start of each part of The Tour itinerary on time, it is the participants responsibility to keep to the itinerary schedule. Wex Photo Video is not liable for any additional travel (or otherwise) expenses incurred by Participants who need re-join The Tour at a later time due to their timekeeping / lateness.
7. The Tour includes bike hire and a reasonable amount of walking for the purposes of exploring the area and it is advised that Participants who have limited mobility consult with their physician or GP, prior to booking, in order to assess their suitability for the activities, and where necessary arrange certification of good health for travel. Wex Photo Video reserve the right to accept, decline or remove a participant from The Tour at their discretion if the participant poses a hazard or safety concerns to themselves or other participants of The Tour.
8. The Tour cost excludes any accommodation, flights, domestic travel to and from The Tour, visa costs or documentation (including passports), any other modes of travel, gratuities, immunisations/vaccinations, medical expenses, personal / subsistence expenses and travel insurance, or other activities that are arranged independently by the participant unless stated specifically in the itinerary. Failure by the Participant to arrange the above that results in extra costs will be the Participants responsibility. The participants in The Tour must arrange these exclusions themselves and ensure they are adequately covered for their time during The Tour and their travel to and from The Tour. It is also advised that participants check the UK government website prior to travel for any advice, visa information and guides before travelling and adhere to any advice given on that site. Also Participants are advised to check with the destination country government website and their airline carrier for any advice regarding items not permitted, by law, into that country or on the aircraft particularly equipment and medicinal items, even if they are deemed lawful to own or use in their home country.
9. Wex Photo Video and its employees on The Tour are not liable for any loss, or damage to property, injury or death of persons directly or indirectly by an act or omission for any other third party company associated with, or purchased by, or provided by Wex Photo Video for the purposes of The Tour. This includes, but is not limited to, any defect of any vehicle or equipment that is provided as part of The Tour. Wex Photo Video are not liable for any loss or damage due to any delays or cancellations from circumstances beyond their control.
10. Wex Photo Video is not liable for any theft or loss of personal possessions of the Participant while they are part of The tour or travelling to and from The Tour, including any personal equipment used as part of The Tour (e.g. cameras, lenses etc.). Participants are liable for ensuring the security and safety of their own possessions at all times. It is advised that participants ensure their own travel insurance adequately covers them for any loss of personal possessions.
11. Wex Photo Video is not liable for any medical or repatriation costs should a Participant become sufficiently incapacitated to continue on The Tour. The Participant therefore must have sufficient medical cover within their Travel Insurance to cover these instances should they arise. In the event that the Participant is unable to direct his or her own care on the remainder of The Tour, and Wex Photo Video are unable to contact their emergency contact, the Participant (by paying the full Tour Cost) authorises Wex Photo Video to arrange medical treatment or assistance on their behalf (in hospital or by a local GP or suitable medical professional) and that the Participant agrees to pay any incurred costs as a result of the assistance medical or otherwise at that point of need.
Wex Photo Video reserve the right to take photographs or video of Participants taking part in the activities on The Tour for purposes of commercially promoting future events and tours of a similar nature. By booking a place on The Tour, Participants agree for his or her likeness to be used by Wex Photo Video without compensation to the Participant. If the Participant doesn’t agree for his or her likeness to be used in this manner they must contact email@example.com prior to travelling.
Copyright in all photographs and videos, created by the Participant, belongs to the Participant. Sharing of photographs and videos with Wex Photo Video on social media grants Wex Photo Video the right to publish or re-share worldwide the content on any media for the purposes of commercially marketing The Tour or tours/events of a similar nature without compensation to the Participant.
13. Cancellation / Refund Policy:
a) If Participants wish to cancel their place on The Tour they must contact Wex Photo Video at firstname.lastname@example.org no less than seven days before The Tour commences. A full refund of The Tour Cost will be arranged under these conditions. No refunds or part payments will be given for any loss incurred regarding items the Participants have arranged independently of The Tour (such as accommodation or travel expenses) as a result of any cancellation. All cancellation notices are effective from the electronic date stamp on the Participants cancellation email.
b) Cancellations made by the Participant less than seven days before commencement of The Tour will result in forfeit of the The Tour Cost. No refunds will be given under any circumstances in this case. No refunds or part payments will be given for any loss incurred regarding items the Participants have arranged independently of The Tour (such as accommodation or travel expenses) as a result of any cancellation in this case.
c) Wex Photo Video have the right to cancel The Tour at any time prior to the commencement of The Tour if there are forces beyond their control. A full refund of The Tour Cost will be given to all participants in this case. No refunds or part payments will be given for any loss occurred regarding any travel, accommodation, subsistence, activities or excursions or equipment that is purchased independently by the participant which is not officially recognised in The Tour itinerary as included in The Tour.
d) Participants arriving late to any point of The Tour, or leaving while The Tour is in progress, for any reason, will not result in a refund or partial refund. No refunds will be made for any unused section of The Tour. If a Participant leaves The Tour, the Participant is responsible for their own travel arrangements back to their home and Wex Photo Video is not responsible for the Participants in any way once they depart from The Tour.
13. Any personal data required is collected and processed
in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
(EU) 2016/679. For more information about the kind of personal data
we collect visit https://www.wexphotovideo.com/help/site-securityprivacy-