Capture weddings and events without the need for additional lighting with the ultra-bright JVC JY-HM360 camcorder. A dynamic F/1.2 29.9-586mm equivalent lens works alongside an 18.9MP 1/2.3” back-illuminated CMOS sensor, creating high-resolution images with incredible sensitivity. Utilising JVC’s FALCONBIRD engine, the JY-HM360 can capture both MOV and XHQ at 50Mbps.
Key Features: JVC JY-HM360 Handheld HD Camcorder
- Incredible low-light performance: The combination of a back-illuminated 18.9MP 1/2.3” CMOS sensor, and a fast f/1.2 lens allows users to capture images in low light without the need for extra lighting. This makes the JY-HM360 ideal for events videography, especially weddings
- Versatile 19X zoom: Featuring JVC’s impressive 3.76-37.6mm lens, this offers a 35mm equivalent focal range of 29.9-586mm, offering the user greater flexibility when composing shots and all ranges
- High-quality image capture: record in either MOV or XHQ file formats up to 50Mbps for broadcast-quality video
- FALCONBIRD image engine: JVC’s Falconbird image engine allows for faster processing, and handling of larger amount of data. With this image engine, users can rest assured that wait times in between shots will be kept to a minimum
- Dual SD card recording: With dual SD card slots you can either record to 2 SDHC/SHXC cards concurrently or consecutively, either creative a backup of your footage as you shoot, or providing longer recording times in one sitting
- Additional features: An optical image stabiliser makes handheld shooting easier, face recognition aids autofocus when shooting people, and a beautiful skin mode ensures skin tones are correctly exposed – all cementing the HY-HM360 as an ideal camera for events videography
JVC JY-HM360 Camcorder
Back to top
- Power: DC12V (AC adapter), DC7.4V
- Power consumption: Approx. 6W (with VF in REC mode)
- Dimensions: 177.5 x 197 x 416mm
- Weight: 1.7kg (without battery)
- Operation temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage temperature: -20-50°C
- Operating humidity: 30-80%
- Storage humidity: Under 85%
- Image sensor: 1/2.3” CMOS 18.9MP
- Stabiliser: Optical Image Stabiliser with Enhanced Advanced Image Stabilisation
- Lens: F/1.2-2.8, 29.9-586mm 35mm equivalent focal range
- Filter diameter: 46mm
- Shutter speed: 1/6.25 ~ 1/10000, EEI
- Gain: 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24dB, Lolux (30dB), AGC
- LCD Display: None, ¼, 1/16
- Viewfinder: 0.24” 1.56MP, 16:9
- Video/audio recording:
- Recording media: 2 x SDHC/SDXC memory card (HD: Class 6/10 AVCHD/SD: Class 4)
- Video recording:
- Video codec: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (HD/SD), MPEG-2 Long GOP VBR (HD/SD)
MPEG-2 Long GOP CBR (HD), AVCHD (HD)
- File format: MOV, MP4, MTS (AVCHD)
- HD (MPEG-2 Long GOP VBR): HQ mode:1920x1080/59.94i, 50i; 1440x1080/59.94i, 50i; 1280x720/59.94p, 50p; (Max 35Mbps)
- HD (MPEG-2 Long GOP CBR): SP mode: 1440x1080/59.94i, 50i (25Mbps)
- HD (H.264): XHQ mode: 1920x1080/59.94p, 59.94i, 50p, 50i (Max 50Mbps) /
UHQ mode: 1920x1080/59.94i, 50i (Max 35Mbps)
- AVCHD: HQ Progressive mode (Max 28Mbps): 1920 x 1080/59.94p, 50p / HQ mode (Max 24Mbps): 1920 x 1080/59.94i, 50i / SP mode (Max 18Mbps): 1920 x1080/59.94i, 50i / LP mode (9Mbps): 1440 x 1080/59.94i, 50i / EP mode (5Mbps): 1440 x1080/59.94i, 50i
- SD (H.264): 720 x 576/50i (Max 8Mbps) (16:9 / 4:3)
- Audio recording: LPCM 2ch, 48kHz/16-bit (HD/SD, MOV/MP4), Dolby Digital, 2ch (AVCHD)
- Video output: AV output (3.5mm minijack x 1) / HDMI output x 1
- Audio input: XLR x2 (MIC, +48/LINE), 3.5mm mini jack x 1
- Audio output: AV output (3.5mm mini jack x 1)
- Headphone: 3.5mm mini jack x 1
- Remote:2.5mm mini jack x 1
- Timecode link input/output: RCA x 1
- USB: Device x 1 (mass storage)
- Included accessories: Battery pack (SSL-JVC50) x 1, AC Adapter, Power Cord, Instruction booklet
Back to top
||Battery Pack (SSL-JVC50) x1, AC Adapter, Power Cord, Instruction Manual (Basic)
||177.5 mm (W) x 197 mm (H) x 416 mm (D)
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £46.94
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.