Use the Kenro 4 in 1 Scanner to convert your old photos, slides, negatives and business cards into digital images. The 8MP (1800dpi) or 16MP (3600dpi) interpolated scanner will digitise a high-resolution copy of your images and allow you to revitalise and enhance your old photos for future use. This versatile scanner supports photos 3.5x5", 6x4" or 7x5", standard business cards, 35mm negative or positive film strips, and 35mm slides. You can use the built-in 2.4" LCD screen for previewing images and making simple edits before saving to an SD card. The unit can be used as a standalone device, or connected to a PC for editing and enhancing your images.
Kenro 4 in 1 Scanner Key Features:
- Revitalise your old photos with a high-res scan
- Edit and enhance your images on screen or PC
- Converts photos, slides, negatives & business cards to JPEG format
- Supports photos 3.5x5", 6x4" or 7x5" & standard business cards
- 35mm negative or positive film strips, and 35mm slides
- 8MP (1800dpi) or 16MP (3600dpi) interpolated
- Built-in 2.4" LCD screen for previewing images
- Supports use Windows via the USB 2.0 port
- Images can be stored to an SD card
- Scanner has limited built-in memory but we recommend the use of an SD card
What's in the box?
- 1 x Kenro 4 in 1 scanner
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Negative film holder
- 1 x Positive slide holder
- 1 x 4-in-1 photo tray
- 1 x OCR (optical character recognition) CD
- 1 x Power adapter
- 1 x User manual
Will this work on my computer?
Yes, this scanner supports Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10.
Can I use this without a PC?
Yes, you can preview and make simple edits on the Built-in 2.4" LCD screen.
What format does the scanner save my images?
The scanner will digitise your images in JPEG format.
Back to top
Back to top
||Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
||235 x 208 x 147mm
||4 in 1 Scanner