Designed to produce a soft, even, wraparound light in the studio or on location, the Kino Flo Celeb LED 450 DMX Center Mount Kit is the largest (114.5cm x 36cm) panel available in the range. It comes with features such as a dial-in colour temperature control, full-range dimming, an extended colour palette from 2500K-9900K presets, green/magenta control, and flicker-free, quiet operation.
Key Features: Kino Flo Celeb LED 450 DMX Center Mount Kit
- One of the largest LED soft panels available in the market
- Produces colour faithfully on HD or film, in the studio or on location
- Slim, portable profile and exceptional build quality
- Kelvin presets
- Dial-in colour temperature control between 2700K-6500K
- Extended colour palette from 2500K-9900K
- Green/Magenta Control
- Hue angle and Saturation adjustments
- RGB control
- Works with Apps with predetermined RGB presets or colour wheels
- Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
- Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
- No colour shift while dimming
- Colour-correct with high colour rendering index (CRI 95)
- Universal input 100VAC-240VAC
- Energy efficient, draws 2.5A, 120VAC
- Flicker-free, quiet operation
- Full range onboard and DMX dimming
- DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio)
- DMX Auto Terminate
- Fixture includes removable 90° Honeycomb Louver
- Honeycomb louver also available in 60° as accessory
- Center Mount, Yoke Mount, Pole-Op
- Mounts to stand or can hang easily from a grid
- Accessory molded corners also used for four-point rope hang
- 1 Celeb 450 LED DMX Center (CEL-450CU)
- 1 Flight Case (KAS-CE4)
Kino Flo LED Soft Lighting Overview | What you need to know
Kino Flo Celeb LED Lights | What you need to know
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £215.27
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.