Ideal for High Definition videography, where consistent and flattering light is an essential ingredient, the Parabeam 410 DMX provides 1000 watt-equivalent of dimmable, colour stable light - all in an energy efficient, cool running and easily maintained package.
Key Features: Kino Flo ParaBeam 210 DMX - Pole-Op
The ParaBeam 410 and 210 studio fixtures display about the same amount of soft light as a 2,000 Watt and 1,000 Watt tungsten light, respectively. But ParaBeams only use 1/4th as much power!
Both studio lights utilise Kino Flo True Match high colour rendering lamps (CRI 95).
The soft beam can be focused for a wide variety of set lighting looks, from lighting four people across a news desk to spotting down to a single subject. ParaBeam's features include:
- On-board/remote DMX dimming
- Auto terminate for DMX
- Lamp/Select switching (410 fixture only)
- Parabolic intensifying reflector
- Gel Frame
- Focusing Louver
- True Match daylight, tungsten
- Available in Centre Mount, Yoke Mount and Pole-Op
The ParaBeam is a directional softlight ideally suited for today’s rigorous demands for high quality, colour-correct, cool lighting for HD television. With the introduction of HD broadcasts, it has become highly evident that the quality of light is more critical than ever. Every imperfection and detail of camera talent is now up for scrutiny. Traditional hard light can exaggerate those textural details. Soft light can subdue those same textures and render a more cosmetic appearance.
The ParaBeams afford lighting designers the necessary light control required for a studio environment. The lamps are dimmable from 100% to 5% as well as switchable (turning on/off two lamps at a time) from a lighting board through DMX. The instrument can be tilted and panned as well as rotated to take full advantage of the lateral beam. Varying degrees of louvers (90°, 60°, 45°) reduce the need for barndoors and help create a soft edge.
The sleek profile is well suited for a studio environment. The parabolic reflector design eliminates the necessity of adding intensifiers. In small studios a narrow design also allows other fixtures to operate within close proximity. The fixture is not encumbered with long barndoors or intensifiers. The selection of the appropriate louver 90°, 60° or 45° is more efficient than barndoors.
The ParaBeam has several distinct advantages over conventional quartz softlights, including:
Back to top
- Low amperage draw, energy savings
- Long lamp life, low lamp replacements, low maintenance
- Low operating temperature
- Low air-conditioning costs
- More efficient heat management design for stable colour temperature
- Full spectrum (CRI 95) lamps available in 3200K and 5500K
- Kino Flo lamps also available in 420nm blue and 550nm green for blue and green screen applications
- High colour rendering True Match lamps work well alongside conventional quartz lights or HMIs
- DMX control for stable colour temperature and light level control
- DMX has ‘Auto Terminate’ feature
- Colour gels do not burn out or fade due to lower heat of fixture
- Centre mount for horizontal and vertical axes rotation, Yoke Mount and Pole Operation
- Quick ballast maintenance
- Honeycomb louvers 90°, 60° and 45° reduce the need for barndoors
- Slender design for a less crowded lighting grid
Back to top
||Gel frame, louvre
|Number of Heads
||56 x 30.5 x 75cm
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £79.86
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.