Item Condition : OB (Open Box)
Item has previously been purchased, opened and then returned as unwanted.
Back to top
Designed for professional creative workflows, the LaCie d2 Professional USB-C provides market-leading performance, reliability and all that is needed for complete data efficiency including 7200 rpm disk speed. Encased in an all-aluminium unibody enclosure, a Seagate IronWolf Pro enterprise-class drive supports up to 300 TB/year workloads and data transfer rates up to 260 MB/s workflows that will be suitable for any working professional. The aluminimum casing offers efficient heat dissipation and unibody design reduces noise and lowers vibrations. This impressive unit comes as part of the LaCie's d2 series and is available from 4TB, all the way to 18TB.
LaCie d2 Professional USB-C Key Features:
- Huge and flexible storage capacity
- Super-fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C Port
- Quick and reliable 7200 rpm Disk Speed
- Fast file transfer rates of up to 5 Gb/s
- Market-leading performance and reliability
- Incorporates a Seagate BarraCuda Pro Drive
- The hard drive comes pre-formatted as exFAT
- Utilise Rescue Data Recovery services
- Compatible with both Windows & Mac users
- Aluminum unibody design with reliable cooling
- Unibody chassis for low vibration & reduced noise
- Makes use of LaCie's intuitive backup toolkit
Expanded LaCie d2 Professional USB-C Key Features:
Each LaCie d2 hard drive has been future-proofed with the use of super-reliable and versatile USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C connectivity. This connection type is not only used for its wide compatibility with a huge range of products old and new, working with the intelligent design of the hard drive you can expect up to 260 MB/s for all your workflows and fast file transfer rates of up to 5 Gb/s. This speed is market-leading performance and reliability is why LaCie should be any working professional's first choice for their data storage needs. If that wasn't enough, the fully reversible USB-C cables and included USB-C to USB type A adapter allows for use with both Mac and PC users.
The LaCie d2 hard drives are equipped with a Seagate IronWolf Pro enterprise-class drive which is what enables such fast and reliable transfer and working speeds. This drive supports up to 300 TB/year workloads and has been specifically designed for high-speed performance, offering up to 7,200 RPM for complete reliability. But should you ever need it, not that you will, Seagate provide a full 5-year warranty if anything goes wrong!
Build To Last
LaCie has designed this series of hard drive to last for a lifetime, offering reliable data management long into your career. To do so, they designed an unibody enclosure for the hard drive from a single sheet of aluminium. This enclosure provides low vibration, reduced noise and combined with the whisper-quiet fan, there's effective heat dissipation that will keep your hard drive cool when transferring large data files.
What's in the box?
- 1 x LaCie d2 Professional USB-C
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C Cable
- 1 x USB Type-C to Type-A Cable
- 1 x 18W External Power Supply
- 1 x 1-Month Adobe Creative Cloud Membership
- 1 x 5-Year Rescue Data Recovery Services
- 1 x Limited 5-Year Warranty
What size options are there?
The LaCie d2 comes in a range of sizes from 4/6/8/10/14/16/18TB.
What are the minimum system requirements for this hard drive?
The minimum requirements to run the LaCie d2 are a computer with a Thunderbolt or USB-C or USB 3.0 port, minimum free disk space of 600 MB and either the latest version of Windows 10 and up/Mac OS X 10.12 or later.
Is this compatible with Thunderbolt 3?
This drive is compatible with Thunderbolt 3.
Back to top
Back to top
||1 × USB 3.1