The Lee Filters LEE85 ND0.6 Grad Soft comes as part of three LEE soft neutral density filters: 0.3 - 1 Stop, 0.6 - 2 Stop and 0.9 - 3 Stop. They are formulated with harder than usual grad lines which compensate for smaller sensor sizes. These filters have a soft dark to light transition and allow the selective adjustment of exposure across the frame without affecting colour balance. These filters lend themselves scenes where there isn't a harsh, definite transition between foreground and sky e.g. woodlands, misted areas and interiors. Placing the darker Neutral Density half of the filter onto the sky in the frame will reduce the sky exposure this enabling cloud detail to be kept correctly exposed and avoids the ‘white-out' effect caused by exposing for the foreground.
Lee Filters LEE85 ND Grad Soft Key Features:
- Designed for landscape and interior photography
- Allows users to balance the exposure within a scene
- Balances exposure when there's no definite transition between sky and foreground
- Enables cloud detail to be kept correctly exposed, avoids the "white-out" effect
- Gives greater control and understanding over exposure
- Suitable for both film and digital photography
- A new grip tab, which increases the visible area
- New design keeps finger prints of filter zone
- Compatible with the LEE85 Filter Holder (not included)
Take a look at the:
What's in the box?
Back to top
- 1 x Lee Filters LEE85 ND0.6 Grad Soft