The innovative and unique Burnside 35 lens from Lensbaby offers something that no other lens can match. This 35mm f/2.8 prime features a dream-like, swirling bokeh and vignetting at the edges of the frame, while remaining sharp in the centre. You can alter the level of effect by changing the distance between the camera and the subject, or by using the gold effect slider on the side of the lens.
Key Features: Lensbaby Burnside 35 - Sony E
- Unlike anything you've ever seen before: The Burnside 35 is the world's first 35mm Petzval lens, and offers an interesting creative effect in-camera, meaning you don't have to rely on filters when editing your shots
- Control your image: A gold effect slider on the side of the lens gives users the opportunity to control just how strong the lens effect is. There are also different levels of effect based on how close the subject is to the camera. Shooting a subject under 3 feet creates a strong, noticeable effect, while the effect is more subtle over 12 feet. Landscape photographers can also use this lens to add a subtle, unique character to their images
- Ideal for portraiture: Due to the nature of the lens - the 35mm focal length, and distinct character - the Burnside 35 is well-suited to portrait photography. With an interesting texture in the background, the lens' effect is exaggerated while the subject in the centre of the frame remains pin-sharp
- Creative effect: Swirl Effect and In-Camera Vignette Slider
- Optic swap compatible: No
- Focal length: 35mm
- Aperture: f/2.8-16
- Minimum focus distance: 15cm
- Format compatibility: APS-C and Full Frame
- Focus type: Manual
- Filter thread: 62mm
- Diaphragm blades: 6 blade internal aperture / 8 blade secondary internal aperture for effect enhancement and vignette
- Dimensions:69.9 x 69.9 x 66.7mm
For more information and sample images, visit the Lensbaby website here.
Back to top
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £11.71
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.