The Lensbaby Optic Swap Founders Collection includes the Composer Pro II lens body along with four of Lensbaby’s optic swaps – Sweet 35 and 50, as well as Edge 35 and 50 – in addition to a lens cloth and a small optic swap system case to carry your kit in. As the name suggests, these optics are the preferred and most used optics of the founder of Lensbaby – Craig Strong. The effects produced by the optic swaps can be moved around the image by tilting the included and unique, swivelling lens body.
Lensbaby Optic Swap Founders Collection Key Features:
- The Sweet 50 optic and the Sweet 35 optic delivers the sweet spot effect – a tack-sharp focus on the subject with a streaky bokeh
- The Edge 50 optic and the Edge 35 optic produces the edge effect – an edge-to-edge slice of focus bordered by a pleasant blur
- The Composer Pro II boasts a unique swivelling lens body design
- Enjoy precise manual focusing
- Comes with a small case capable of carrying one lens body and 3x optics or 4x optics only
Expanded Lensbaby Optic Swap Founders Collection Key Features:
Sweet 35 and 50 Optics
The Sweet 35 and 50 optic produces one of the signature Lensbaby effects – the sweet spot effect. It creates a sharp, sweet spot of focus bordered by a stunning blur. The 50mm optic features 2 elements arranged in 1 group. It delivers a 50mm focal length, f/2.5 aperture, and a minimum focusing distance of 15 inches. The 35 optic offers 35mm focal length, f/2.5 aperture, and a minimum focusing distance of 7.5 inches. It features 4 elements arranged in 3 groups. Both optics feature 12 aperture blades. This makes the optic ideal for portrait photographers who wish to add an extra emphasis on their subject.
Edge 35 and 50 Optics
The Edge 35 and 50 optic delivers a striking, edge-to-edge slice of focus effect framed by a gradually increasing blur. The effect can be orientated in any direction. The 50mm optic offers a focal length of 50mm, f/3.2 aperture, and a minimum focusing distance of 8 inches. It is constructed with 9 aperture blades and 8 elements arranged in 6 groups. The 35mm optic delivers a 35mm focal length, f/3.5 aperture, and a minimum focusing distance of 7 inches. The optic features 9 elements arranged in 6 groups.
What’s in the box?
Back to top
- 1 x Composer Pro II Lens Body
- 1 x Sweet 35 Optic
- 1 x Sweet 50 Optic
- 1x Edge 35 Optic
- 1x Edge 50 Optic
- 1 x Small Optic Swap System Case
- 1 x Heavyweight Lensbaby Lens Cloth
Back to top
||Nikon F (FX)
Camera Lens Type
||Tilt and Shift