LeoFoto has designed both the FL-L120 and FL-L96 to be powerful and reliable video fill lights. Each light has a compact, lightweight but rugged design that features anti-fall, anti-pressure and anti-dust build properties. They offer an adjustable colour temperature from 3000K-5500K, 1-100% brightness range and a built-in lithium battery that offers long battery life and can be used as a portable power bank. In addition to the versatile and compact nature of the lights, they also feature two ¼" mounting threads which allow you to attach your light to a range of accessories.
LeoFoto FL LED Light Key Features:
- Advanced portable lighting option
- A reliable fill light whilst shooting on location
- Adjustable colour temperature from 3000K-5500K
- Offers a versatile 1-100% brightness range
- An elegant, compact but rugged design
- Anti-fall, anti-pressure and anti-dust build
- Intuitive controls that are easy-to-use
- Bright HD display for battery and settings
- Battery will last 1.5 hours on 100%
- Two versatile ¼" mounting threads
- Built-in Lithium battery - Can be used as a power bank
What's in the box?
- 1 x LeoFoto FL LED Light
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
What's the difference between the FL-L96 and FL-L20?
Whilst very similar, the FL-L120 has 120 total LEDs and the FL-L96 has 96 LEDs. It also has a higher max output of 630 lumens over the L16's 560. In addition, the L20 also has a larger battery capacity of 5000mAH, and therefore weighs more at 162g.
How do you use the light as a power bank?
Simply plug your phone into either the USB or USB-C slot and the light will begin to discharge into your phone/device.
Back to top