The Leofoto Pocket Mini Tripod MT-01 kit comes with the LH-25 Ball Head. The MT-01 is part of the Leofoto Mini series. These tripods are just as reliable as their big brothers and allow the user to bring a solid, versatile tripod to any shoot at any time.
Leofoto Pocket Mini Tripod MT-01 Key Features:
- Incredibly portable, stable and versatile
- Despite its tiny appearance the tripod can support a good load of 50kg
- Comes with a LH-25 Ball Head
- 10x Layers carbon fibre tube for extra durability
- 1 leg section
Expanded Leofoto Pocket Mini Tripod MT-01 Key Features:
LH-25 Ball Head
The ball head features a panning base diameter of 36mm and a UNC3/8-inch-16 mounting hole. It also comes with a PU25 Plate. As with most Leofoto ball heads this one is also constructed from Aluminium for a robust, ultra-compact experience. In addition to this it is the lightest and smallest ball head in the Leofoto LH series. The LH-25 Ball Head has an Arca-Swiss compatible plate with a 3/8” tripod screw as well as a removable 1/4” adapter that allows the ball head to fit most tripods on the market.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Leofoto Pocket Mini Tripod MT-01
- 1 x LH-25 Ball Head
Back to top
- Folded Height: 219mm
- Min Height: 114mm
- Weight: 340g
- Max Load (when fully open): 50kg