The Lexar Pro USB 3.0 Dual-Slot Reader is a professional-level, portable USB reader that provides maximum high-speed file transfer, with a USB interface speed up to 500MB/s, allowing you to get the best out of the latest high performance memory cards (it's also backwards compatible with all standard CF, SD, and SDHC cards, as well as USB 2.0 devices).
Key Features: Lexar Pro USB 3.0 Dual-Slot Reader
- Leverages USB 3.0 technology for high-speed file transfers, with USB interface speed up to 500MB/s
- Excellent choice for photo and video professionals looking to significantly accelerate workflow
- Maximizes speed and bandwidth of USB 3.0 computers, and latest UDMA CompactFlash, SDXC, and SD UHS-I card formats
- Enables concurrent and card-to-card file transfers
- Pop-up design protects card slots when not in use
- Five-year limited warranty
Concurrent Transfers and Innovative Features for Ultimate Convenience.
Created with convenience in mind, the Lexar Professional USB 3.0 Dual-Slot Reader has the ability to read both SD and CF cards simultaneously, and allows for easy file transfer from one card to another—further enhancing the reader’s versatility. And its LED activity light lets you know when transfer is complete. The reader also boasts an innovative, pop-up mechanism that protects the card slots by allowing you to close the reader when not in use. And with a compact, portable design, you can take it on the go, and its smooth contours help it easily slip in and out of your photo bag or briefcase.
Exceptional Performance, Quality, Compatibility, and Reliability.
Back to top
All Lexar memory card, card reader, and USB flash drive product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 800 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. This provides customers with a high level of confidence when using Lexar products to capture, manage, move, and store the memories that matter.
Back to top
|MB Per Sec Read
|MB Per Sec Write
||USB Multi Card Reader