The Limelite Comodo Evo DSLR Shoulder Rig Kit (by Bowens) features an offset shoulder pad for additional support and is the bridge between the Comodo Go and Pro rigs. Constructed out of heavy-duty aluminium and carbon fibre, the dual rail system and mounting brackets have been built to last. The Comodo system includes all the components you need to shoot better video including; the Comodo Follow Focus, LCD monitor attachment accessories and large comfort grip handles. Each Comodo rig comes packed in a fitted metal flightcase to protect the rig during transportation. (Camera not included.)
Key features of the Limelite Evo DSLR Shoulder Rig Kit
- Rugged metal design with carbon-fibre coated aluminium rods
- Comfortable, padded grips can be adjusted for use in a wide range of positions
- Follow Focus system can be reversed for left-handed operation
- Adjustable LCD monitor arm and mounting bracket standard across the range
- Fitted metal flightcase allows rigs to be safely transported for quick and easy set-up on location
- Camera, grip and Follow Focus positions fully adjustable for user comfort
- Top handle supplied as standard with the Comodo Pro facilitates low-level use
- Mattebox included with Comodo Pro comes with top and side flags and twin rotating filter holders designed at accept 4” and 4x5.75” filters for creative in-camera effects
Each Comodo rig, though different in configuration, is modular, allowing a high degree of user customisation and is superbly equipped, with Follow Focus and fitted metal flightcase supplied as standard.
Limelite Comodo rigs have been designed to be easy to handle – an essential part of a DSLR user’s tool-kit and are comfortable to use and to carry, all of which supports creativity.
The Comodo Go Kit includes:
- Comodo Follow Focus System
- Crossbar Adapter
- Camera Mount and Plate
- LCD Attachment Adapter
- LCD Attachment Arm
- 1 x Z Bracket
- 2 x 21cm Carbon-Fiber Rods
- 2 x 27cm Carbon-Fiber Rods
- 2 x Comfort Grip Handles
- 1 Shoulder Pad
- Flight Case
The three model Comodo range comprises:
Back to top
- Comodo Go – a more compact, handheld rig system
- Comodo EVO – lighter weight support system with offset shoulder bracket
- Comodo Pro – full professional shoulder mount system with top grip and mattebox with two rotating filter holders and a set of top and side flags. The Comodo Pro can be purchased with, or without, the Limelite M7 HD Field Monitor (separate carry bag required to accommodate the monitor).
Back to top
|For Use With
||Comodo Follow Focus System, Crossbar Adapter, Camera Mount and Plate, LCD Attachment Adapter, LCD Attachment Arm, 1 x Z Bracket, 2 x 21cm Carbon-Fiber Rods, 2 x 27cm Carbon-Fiber Rods, 2 x Comfort Grip Handles, 1 Shoulder Pad, Flight Case
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £22.90
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.